[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime games on Steam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: capture-20170321-201523.png (478KB, 1270x621px) Image search: [Google]
capture-20170321-201523.png
478KB, 1270x621px
Can anyone tell me some good anime related games that are NOT given any censorship or such like they remove the blood, gore, nudity, etc.?

Of course, if there's none of those are in the game in the first place, that's fine. I'm not strictly looking for adult themed games.
>>
Valkyria Chronicles
>>
>>283839
Anything else? I want to have several options to choose.
>>
>>283876
Blazblue and Guilty Gear
>>
A majority of games will avoid having nudity in their base game and will instead have the developers release a "nude patch" alongside the release of their game that enables the nudity and such your looking for.

But there are a few that do have it normally, like
Kindred Spirits on the Roof and I also think Higurashi, but don't quote me on that.

Why do you want them on Steam though? Are you just trying to fuck with your friends by saying "LOL LOOK AT ALL THESE HOURS IN THESE ANIMEME GAMES XDDDD!" or are you actually interested in visual novels and the likes?

If it's the second, then shoot for mangagamer. It's going to have A LOT more games, will tell you which games will have nudity in them, and supports the developers.
>>
Steam doesn't allow uncensored eroge, sorry. You'll have to shop elsewhere if you want the uncensored versions. All you'll find on Steam are clean all-ages versions of eroge and games that didn't require any censorship in the first place.
>>
hunie pop
>>
>>283909
Well Steam would help me be able to use and have it on any PC so long as it has Steam. Also some VN saves are rooted in the PC itself, so even if I copy the folder to another one I would have to replay them (I experienced this with "if my heart has wings" that I had in a USB)

I just don't want to have some content gone due to censorship. Of course though, if there's none of that kind of content anyway, I would be fine playing it(presuming its good).
>>
Sakura Dungeon. There's also an official patch to restore full nudity and sex

http://steamcommunity.com/app/407330/discussions/0/357287935546522803/
>>
>>284074
>a Sakura game
Ah lets just say I'm not interested in these games
>>
File: 1482462320954.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482462320954.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>283831
Rabi-Ribi
DoDonPachi Resurrection
100% Orange Juice
>>
>>283909
>>284074
Just to clarify some more: I'm not really looking for H content. I just don't want the games im playing have differences because some stuff was omitted or changed because of censorship.

Also Mangagamer isn't quite that reliable for helping me tell, as "If My Heart Had Wings" is ORIGINALLY not an all ages version. Looked it up and found that there are sex scenes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.