[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAP KNIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1489806025766.jpg (402KB, 1235x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1489806025766.jpg
402KB, 1235x1600px
I request the name of this delectable wench!
>>
i did some google searches, and apparently her name is Victoria Lomba.

http://vlomba.com/

warning: this site has the most annoying flash interface i have ever seen, and i've been online since before the web existed.
>>
>>282162
I don't think thats possible to be online before the web even existed, how would you be online if it didn't even exist anon
>>
>>282165
because the web is just a front-end laid on top of the internet. email, usenet news, irc and ftp all existed before the web.

we even had a search engine called Gopher that existed long before google or even alta vista (you may need to ask your grampa what that was).

many children today believe the web IS the internet. turns out not to be the case.
>>
>>282186
Gopher still exists

http://gopher.floodgap.com/overbite/
>>
>>282162
Flash?

That's HTML5.

But I see what you mean- too many sites are overdone now and simpler sites are normally better.
>>
>>282649
Sorry, i see a site with a thirty second "loading" pause that gives you an awkward slideshow with arrows that you can't click on and which scrolls in the opposite direction to where you aim the mouse, with buttons that don't do anything.. and i assume it's flash.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.