[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me with sauce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_olzv4jera31rs6g05o1_500.jpg (81KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olzv4jera31rs6g05o1_500.jpg
81KB, 500x674px
>>
of course i used google, saucenao and iqdb first
>>
>>281589
Are you looking for the artist, or the anime/manga its based on?
>>
Ran in through yandex with no hits. I bet my bottom dollar its Sawako from Kimi Ni Todoke.
See if its this artist bl4cklightwhite on twitter.
I could be wrong about everything, but that's as far as I can go.
>>
File: c005.jpg (247KB, 870x1250px) Image search: [Google]
c005.jpg
247KB, 870x1250px
I hate tumblr, such a disgusting place. People can't source for shit. Do they even know what they are reposting?

Source is Shinyaku Marchen, chapter 14 "The Princess sleeping".
>>
>>281629
How did you end up finding the source, anyway?
>>
>>281631
Once upon a time, a person in that cesspool searching for meaningful existence does it right.
>>
>>281635
That's a boring answer. Considering half of the anime images without context come from tumblr and end up here or on /r/, it gets annoying. I hate tumblr just as much as you, so I was looking for any insight in sourcing images from that website.
>>
>>281629
>Do they even know what they are reposting?
As far as I can tell, most of them don't care.
>>
File: 03732ac845c64b20ec94bba228d30d0e.jpg (162KB, 1418x792px) Image search: [Google]
03732ac845c64b20ec94bba228d30d0e.jpg
162KB, 1418x792px
>>281637
>That's a boring answer
But that's pretty much how it went. I don't have many useful tips, specially for searching stuff on tumblr. You have to try until you find it. The format of the website is so bad, you often can't even find a link to an archive, but you can force it by putting "archive" at the end of the url and trying to visually process the images so you can find the one you're searching. If you're lucky, you'll find someone with the decency to put the actual source in it.

This link may also help: http://imgops.com
Not only does it offer links for image search, but in my experience it may offer different search results on google in case your initial google search didn't find any hits.

Just keep practicing and swimming in the ocean of chaos. Eventually you'll get even better at it and before you notice chaos herself will be helping point the things you're searching for.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.