[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to watch Akagi but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1323343881582.jpg (113KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1323343881582.jpg
113KB, 500x281px
Akagi not exactly the easiest series to translate. Is pretty complicated with all that mahjong stuff and the translator really needs to know what he's doing. There was a 10/10 spanish fansub subbing this series, but unfortunately it died at episode 12.

So my question is, what's the best english fansub group for Akagi? And no, I don't want to see crunchyshit.
>>
>>279315

Crunchyroll? Do you know how old Akagi is compared to Crunchyroll? Well, Crunchyroll after becoming as big as it is now, anyway.

All you have to do is look on MAL to see the subgroups it has. Or even just search Akagi on Nyaa. There are two releases: Triad and Taedium. Taedium just uses Triad's subs on the DVD raws instead of TV, so it's basically the best one.

And, having watched those subs and somehow being able to understand Mahjong, I can say that they were pretty effective. I think knowing Mahjong well would improve the experience greatly though.

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=409710

And you're an idiot. But I want to help you watch Akagi because it's good.
>>
>>279385
Thanks you a lot for the help you double idiot
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.