[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become mute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: woman-shushing-21.jpg (160KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
woman-shushing-21.jpg
160KB, 1280x1172px
I always wanted to become mute for some reason. I couldn't find any working solutions to los my voice permanently on Google, so I decided to ask here.
Has anybody an idea how to damage my voice beyond repair and mute me for the rest of my life?

This all may sound weird to you, but trust me, my life would be easier as a mute.

Pic related (somehow).
>>
>>278948
live in a house full of women, you instantly dont have a voice
>>
pretty sure being mute is normally a result of psychological fuckuppedness, not physical problems with the vocal cords
>>
>>278971
this
>>
>>278948
learn sign language
pretend.

If not enough, it's easier to non-lethally destroy your ears than your throat.
>>
>>278949
holy-o fuck
dont try this, it makes mustard gas
>>
>>278948
Ask a doctor about getting help for your disorder instead of harming yourself. Or you can pretend if you want.
>>278990
Destroying your ears doesn't make you mute; some deaf can talk, and those who go deaf definitely can.
>>
>>278948
How would your life be different if you were mute?
>>
File: nice desu.png (59KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
nice desu.png
59KB, 500x405px
>>279118
Not op, but

>people will be discouraged to communicate
>less interaction
>special child, will be treated better
Like pic related, but can still watch anime or moives
>>
>>278948
>intentionally harming yourself to load off responsibilities onto others
In the age of tumblr OP is likely to not even be trolling.
>>
>>278948
Have you ever stopped to think you might try to be one of those deaf-mutes?

Just move to some place where no one knows you, never talk, and get some of those deaf-mute pamphlets to hand out.
>>
Don't damage yourself, it could go seriously wrong, its your throat you might end up not being able to swallow or all kinds of regrettable consequences. If you want to be mute, just dont talk. Say youve taken a vow of silence, or, just be honest, say you dont want to talk. Explain why you feel that way and say in the meantime youll seek professional help, but at the end of the day it's your choice whether to speak or not. You dont have to injure yourself over something you have a choice on
>>
>>278991
>mustard gas
dafuq is that
>>
>>279069
>Destroying your ears doesn't make you mute; some deaf can talk, and those who go deaf definitely can.
You can still talk for a while but you will lose the ability, because you can't hear your own voice anymore.
>>
>>280167
This is why the elderly don't talk.
>>
How long has anyone gone without speaking? I think I might have gone a day or two.
>>
>>280167
You don't lose the ability, you just get that high-pitched deaf man voice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.