[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

card game search

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm looking for a card game that was mentioned in an anime thread a while back that was recently featured in an anime. I think it was a show airing this season. It was a card game that was based on various anime, but recently switched to a fantasy setting with monsters and spells or something. Sound familiar to anyone?
>>
>>278351

Makes me think of Cardfight Vanguard's cameo in Occultic;Nine. Can't think of anything else besides the fake card game in Little Witch Academia.
>>
>>278369

I've watched that show, and its not that one unfortunatly. Don't think its little witch academia either. I think it was a real card game, and the characters only play it in one episode. Its not Akiba's trip the animation either, cause that was also a parody.
>>
its most likely Schwarz/Weiss
>>
>>278372

Don't think so either, that game only has cards based on various anime series. I remember that thread mentioned the card game used to be based on anime series or featured anime characters, but switched to a fantasy setting. Which upset some people that like the anime stuff. Wish I could remember more from that thread. I tried the archives, but I think they are down.
>>
Anyone know where I can find the 4chan archives? I could try giving those a search? Thanks to those that tried to help me out.
>>
>>278890
What board?
There's quite a few external archive, each one covering only a portion of the site.
>>
>>278897

The anime and manga one, thats where I originally saw mention of the card game I'm looking for.
>>
Luck & Logic?
Force of Will?
>>
>>278351
Precious memories, it was featured in hand shakers pretty recently
>>
>>279109

Thats what I was looking for, thank you so much, this was on my mind for days now XD, I can look into the game now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.