[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little bit of help... Tel support needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Cat_204.png (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Cat_204.png
18KB, 512x512px
I did an oops the other night and apparently got banned to use this 4chan on my computer for a month. As I was browsing in /pol/ with an occasional comment I opeened my VPN as I was downloading a file using uttorent when my VPN was on I replied to a comment and then was banned for 30 days. Any help would be great
>>
Should've just got on IRC and explained to a mod, because now you've dodged a ban (even if wrongfully instated) which certainly won't help your case. But that's the only thing you can do
>>
>>277272
Thanks. I have no ill intentions. I just perfer to use my computer. I emailed and it said the waiting time was 8 hours. That was 24 hours ago tho.
>>
>>277272
What is IRC?
>>
>>277283
It's chat software for people over 25 with no irl friends
>>
>>277284
So I can't use it because I have friends? Little help please?
>>
>>277289
First you need a client. I use hexchat, but if you're new, there's a lot of documentation for mirc so you can troubleshoot anything you might have questions about. Then you need to connect to whatever network you want, for example, irc.rizon.net or whatever the address is. Then you follow whatever the procedure specific to that network is. For example, some networks have channels open to anyone with no password or authentication needed, while others (most, really) require you to have some kind of registration with their server so random people don't join their chatrooms. If you're OP, the information for 4chan ban appeals is in the FAQ.
>>
>>277291
Thanks I shall attempt this
>>
>>277291
So i did everything irc.rizon.net / #4chan@rizon I think I did everything ok
>>
I think it worked
>>
i guess everything is good now thanks for all the help. the hexchat thing is good to know thankyou
>>
>>277311
Well the post count didn't go up so your IP is the same still. The mod unbanned you though?
>>
>>277315
Yeah everything is aok
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.