[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Databases and good source material for a proposal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1475636020874s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1475636020874s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
Writing a proposal on the link between vaccinations and autism.

What I need is a general bibliography, maybe some miscellaneous sources to throw in there. Currently looking up books and articles on my university database.

Any help or points in the right direction is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>276529
You won't find anything in a university library, because there isn't a link between vaccination and autism.

Maybe look at Jenny Macarthy's website and go from there?
>>
>>276534
What I'm asking is "could there be?"

I'm not trying to come to a conclusive, definitive answer.
>>
>>276542
There's already a conclusive, definite answer, and that answer is "no".

I suggest you discuss your idea with your tutor before you waste any more of your time. It's not like you could even do a review of literature, because there's Wakefield's retracted paper, and literally nothing else.
>>
>>276568
>There's already a conclusive, definite answer, and that answer is "no".

[citation needed]
>>
>>276570
you are the one that needs to prove the two are linked, until you do they are not linked
>>
>>276572
You're the one making an affirmative statement. Burden of proof only applies to you in this situation.
>>
>>276574
>how do i english
oh come on... thats weak, even for this board...
>>
>>276568
>t. my ass
>>
>>276594
Whats weak is that you're trying to absolve yourself of responsibility when you're the one telling me that there isn't a link. Prove to me that there isn't a link. Show me your sources.

How is that low? Are you new?
>>
>>276570
>[citation needed]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21917556/

I'm just trying to save you time, OP.

Unless you go to Saint Fellatio's Univeristy of Christian Science, you're wasting each and every minute you're putting into "project".
>>
>>276597
>Prove to me that there isn't a link.
you should really work on your language skills, that sentence makes no sense whatsoever
>>
File: 1466876983675.gif (5MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466876983675.gif
5MB, 320x180px
>Oh, boy, 4chan is about to argue about scholarly peer review.

Anybody bring popcorn?
>>
>>276602
>Mom, whats a contraction?

"Prove to me that there is not a link [between vaccinations and autism]".
Do your middle-school teachers often get frustrated having to put it in such rudimentary terms each time you can't understand basic fucking linguistics?
>>
>>276602
>>276594
>>276572
How about you fuck off back to ESListan and stop shitting up my thread?

OP is perfectly correct in everything he's said to you. He's not correct about autism, but he's nailed it WRT to burden of proof, and the way you keep saying you can't understand his English therefore it must be wrong is textbook ESL twattery.

You can't even capitalise, for fuck's sake.

Grown-ups are talking here. Go back to your table.
>>
>>276604
He's an ESL, OP.

Trying to argue with him will be like trying to nail jelly to the wall, because he can't understand what you're saying, but he still thinks he can.
>>
>>276609
Kek'd.
>>
>>276604
>>276607
>>276609
>>276613
really weak b8, hitting new lows, even...
>>
>>276623
Quit shitposting and get the fuck off of this site.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.