[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yakumo san wa Edzuke ga Shitai Scans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: C0qpltWUUAABwHL.jpg (221KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
C0qpltWUUAABwHL.jpg
221KB, 1200x857px
Is there anyone willing to provide scans for this manga series through the Young GanGan magazine or does anyone know some groups who would be willing to do so?

It's published in the Young GanGan magazine and I believe it is monthly (may be bi-weekly now) but I have no clue where to find someone who can provide these scans.

Thanks.
>>
>>275791
Also, I have been unable to find it on Nya
>>
As far as I know the group currently doing this does them through the tankobon releases.

The only site I know that posts Mag scans regularly has not posted YGG since 2015.
>>
>>276013
Would you happen to know a group which does a manga from Young GanGan? I could try asking them where they get their scans
>>
>>276014
https://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Young+Gangan

Looking at the list, most of these seem to be tankobon releases from what I recall.
>>
>>276023
Man, a fair number of these are actually fairly popular. It's hard to think that no one actually scans Young GanGan. If I could order it delivered here, I would but it's too much of a hassle.

I'll try to live off of Korean scans instead then.
>>
File: c97b2c996bf357f79bbd24760e862739.jpg (175KB, 759x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c97b2c996bf357f79bbd24760e862739.jpg
175KB, 759x1080px
Actually, does anyone happen to know the e-mail of Kariya (가리아) the guy who translated this?

I want to shoot him an e-mail but I can't find it on Maru
>>
>>276025
I thought they just used Korean tanks/Korean RAWs.
>>
>>276037
That would actually make a lot more sense then. I browsed through a fuckton of Korean websites for this shit and couldn't find it.

I suppose I could try Baidu which is where I usually get my other scans. By chance, do you know how i type this title in Mandarin Chinese? Do I just put the same name in Japanese?
>>
>>276038
This should be the chinese name
八云小姐想要喂食
>>
>>276040
Actually looking around, it seems that the Chinese are even further behind than we are in terms of translation - I don't think Chinese raws exist?
>>
File: Test.jpg (350KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Test.jpg
350KB, 900x1280px
>>276040
Thanks man

Is this Chinese or Japanese?
>>
>>276043
I meant more or less that I was able to find the Japanese raws on Chinese websites for some reason for certain series. I thought the same would apply here
>>
>>276044
Definitely Chinese.
Easiest way to tell if they're using Chinese raws would be to look at the title of the series - 八雲さんは餌づけがしたい is the Japanese title. If the manga was published in any way or form (in a magazine or whatever), it'd have the translated title in Chinese.
>>
>>276047
Ah shit okay. Well thanks for giving me the Chinese title of it.

This is really frustrating though since I've been searching non-stop at home and at work for two weeks for raws. I've tried e-mailing one group as well but they didn't have the raws
>>
>>276049
I feel you.
Finding mag raws is probably my second-most-hated thing in scanlation.

As a standalone typesetter, etc, Finding translators ranks first, but you have to find the RAWs before you find a translator, haha.
>>
>>276050
Out of curiosity, how do you usually find them?

I usually find raws for Domestic na Kanojo with this Baidu method, but I don't know other ways to do it since I really want to find Yakumo-san scans and I'd rather not have to translate it from Korean every time. I really do want to provide the scanlators on /a/ with some actual things they can work with since my Korean translations are second-hand
>>
>>276050
Other than tankobon releases that is, as waiting for tankobon releases for Yakumo-san would require me to wait 8 months at a time
>>
>>276051
First stop is usually nyaa to see if a torrent exists
Second stop is haruka yumenoato
Third is what we've been doing, practicing google-fu and/or running through other Asian languages and search engines.

Tank raws are so much easier.
>>
>>276056
Ah shit I tried the first two and basically just came up with the tankobon releases instead of the 15-20 from Young GanGan.

Well, barring anything else happening, I don't know if I'll be able to find raws online. I think I'd either have to buy them myself or ask a group (who to ask I don't know) but yeah. It hurts me that I'm going to have to wait 8 months for actual releases
>>
>>276025
What a glorious rack
>>
>>276056
I'm going to try one last ditch effort at the Korean/Chinese websites, but out of curiosity (and since I can't read Japanese) is it possible to just have Young GanGan mailed to me?
>>
>>276411
Why don't you read their website?
>>
Bumping one more time
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.