[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone translate this from Arabic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: translate.png (95KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
translate.png
95KB, 1000x1000px
Can someone translate this from Arabic?
>>
Did a simple OCR to Google Translate

They agreed that the Astnjy including Aalstnjae may be done on the tendon from three different people Criminality
Onwards even purifies the water there and then he did wudoo As mentioned in the pot As described as light and then did not come Natna
Something which reminded us that everything else invalidate the ablution not touched a bit of his skin sparkle and dress him as our condition has
In the congregation and in the nuclei of the hall, which we have identified as a Raditbh in place of course is not one for standing on it
And stood in front of them without Mihrat magnify and nuclei in the enlarged before enlarge those connected takbeerat hall that prays
God said to certain larger and raised his hands and seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan and read the Koran Pam opened by the name of Allah, the Beneficent
Rahim then read Surat and speak out where they should speak and families where secrets should then grew up and knelt in Vatmon

(cont...)
>>
>>275308

Google translate was nonsensical. That's why I requested here :)
>>
(cont from >>275308)

Bowing until we settled all of its members and said kneeling Glory Lord Almighty did not read anything from the Koran in
If bowing 0 said he heard God who Hmzh laka'l 0 reassured existed even moderated a whole Edaah 0
Enlarge fell down in prostration and Jaffe his hands on the arms, thighs and placed his forehead and nose exposed and his hands and feet on the
It is based upon it solves Afterashh in the lounge, which somehow solve his clothing and said in Sjodhhh Glory to my Lord only
Third and reassured members did not read the whole thing in the prostration of the Koran and then grew up and then sat moderate size and worshiped
Others, such as those described and the difference in everything we told them and then the speakers then worked Thus, in the second van was rakah
Hall is waxing sat down after the second witness not appreciate the consensus in doing in the sitting, said the People
Over tashahhud he said El-Shafei and pray to Muhammad Abdo and His Messenger did not return the speakers who shall not do as
We said in rakah first in everything that we told them to read the Koran Sura with a mother and seek refuge and Lerwick and other van
Morocco was not waxing Frckatan as we said and the teams, even if he sat in another witness its lounge tashahhud
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.