[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I put on 250 pounds in half a year? I want to know what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ff3.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
ff3.gif
14KB, 633x758px
How do I put on 250 pounds in half a year?
I want to know what it's like to be a blob.
And it's also part of a bet.
>>
Please help
>>
>>274855
not a request
>>>/fit/ >>>/adv/
>>
>>274865
Thank you
>>
File: 1314190209856.jpg (141KB, 580x819px) Image search: [Google]
1314190209856.jpg
141KB, 580x819px
eat a lot of food and don't exercise at all. focus on foods that are high in sugar and low in fiber and protein. full-sugar sodas would be good.

in addition to the weight, you'll also get a lot of other health problems.
>>
>>274846

If your metabolism isn't made for it it simply won't work. You'll get sick to your stomach, your liver will get problems, your kidneys will fail- but you still won't get fat.
>>
>>274881
This is "muh genetikz" nonsense. OP will get fat. Calories in, calories out.
>>
>>274846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1m-AEWMRVo
>>
>>274846
You just really encouraged me to exercise and eat better, OP. I don't want to let my weight get out of control. Good luck to you, even though a goal of 250 pounds in 6 months is unrealistic, just try your best to be healthy.
>>
>>274888
I migh have overcalculated that.
Figured that if 500g of peanut butter is 3000cal then 2kgs a day would ammount to 12000 and I would only need a thousand a day as a couch potato and the other would become fat (Read somewhere that 3000cal over the daily need =1 pound)
Still,I need to get fat for the bet
>>
>>274900

It's impossible to build fat this fast except with malfunction of minerals and ions leading to water in your body tissue.
Even the as wide as high 3 seats needing American spheres you see on TV got those massive bodies over years.
Enjoy your massive fatty feces proteinuria
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.