[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a basement in the California Bay Area. A week ago I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1010.jpg (897KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1010.jpg
897KB, 3264x2448px
I live in a basement in the California Bay Area. A week ago I noticed this shit growing on my wall. I thought it was some kind of mold but it turned out to be some kind of packed mud with larvae inside. It came from a small crack in the foundation which is cement and a few feet thick. I cleaned it up and disinfected but it started to come out again today. I failed to get a picture of the larvae but it's pushing out of the crack again. How fucked am I? How fucked is my landlord?
>>
holy FUCK

That shit nasty
>>
there is a dead body behind that wall.
>>
>>274398
This. Seriously.
Sounds like the larvae may be Rostrozetes foveolatus which are mites that feed on dead skin/tissues after most of the decomposition has occurred. Either that or Silphidae, aka Carrion Beetles.
With the stuff coming through the concrete, it sounds like the second. Silphidae are known to excavate and build tunnels, and it sounds like what you are getting is the waste soil, feces, and larvae that they clean out of the 'nest'.
You have a difficult choice to make here Does your landlord know about this? If not you may want to keep quiet about it. I mean obviously if there's evidence of a cadaver under/behind a concrete wall, that means somebody put it there. And how far would that person be willing to go to keep it quiet?
If they do know about it, I suggest watching your back. Possibly getting out of there and contacting the authorities.

One thing while I think about it, is there an odor to the stuff that's building up? If so what's it smell like?
>>
>>274283
Are you dead OP? Give us updates when you get back.
>>274749
If larvae are still coming out of the wall wouldn't the body have to still be fresh? How could a body still be there with OP not noticing the smell for so long?
Maybe its a dead cat or raccoon that died recently.
>>
>>274894
Depends on the type of insect.
Various stages of decomp will have various types. Flies, etc are usually the first, then as the body decays different species take over.
The last being Rostrozetes foveolatus and/or Silphidae.
There's been cases where these were found years after a body have been hidden.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.