[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old toonamie anime episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4960.jpg (26KB, 500x357px)
IMG_4960.jpg
26KB, 500x357px
I have a problem that has been bothering me to no end. Years ago on toonami there was an anime that was aired (i think around 2005 not too sure. a naruto movie was on that night as well as an inyuyasha movie to give you a time frame). I cant remember too many details about it except what happened during the episode. It took place in some neo-industrial setting where the main character (a woman) is walking along and passes an antique shop. There is an old lady inside and points out paper cranes and she tells a story about a boy during a war of some kind who got in a plane crash. he survived and was taken to a hospital where he made friends with a girl who made paper cranes and believed it held good luck or something. to wrap the story up she dies and the boy continues to make paper cranes for her. the story cuts back to the main character and the old lady the ending. i know its not much to go off of but this has been bothering me for way too long. Any help?
pic unrelated
>>
You are joking right OP? I refuse to believe you are serious. -_-

Which of your friends put you up to this sick joke at such a sensitive time for us? Gimme their name.
>>
For the record, the anime is Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. For anyone who is not OP, who already knows this.
>>
>>274246
really? ghost in the shell? ive been looking for the origin of this episode for years and it was right in front of me this whole time? Im a fucking moron.
also im sincerely sorry for your loss. the fanbase will never b the same.
>>
>>274254
You kinda are, if a Naruto movie was airing that means it happened after 2005. Between 2005 and Toonami dying the first time there was only one show that had a woman as the MC. Everything else (Witch Hunter Robin, Blood +, Read or Die, etc.) was on Adult Swim.
>>
>>274255
guess i didnt look hard enough.
thanks anyways
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.