[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody help me to bypass these surveys? It is so fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Can somebody help me to bypass these surveys? It is so fucking annoying...
>>
>>273942
Usually downloads from those sites tend to be fake, also why is in some chimp language?
>>
>>273943
I'm from a chimp country...

Brazil to be specific
>>
>>273944
post the link to the file you are trying to get.
I usually bypass things like that using ublock origin. I remove each element to get to the download screen.

Most times the files are fake or require some password.
>>
>>273946
The site gets money having you answer all the adds, by the time you get to the file if you ever do its a fake. They just lure you in with the promise of files.

Its a good scam.
>>
>>273946
uploadsnack[DOT]

com

[SLASH]mGKRJU
>>
File: Capture.png (40KB, 1459x793px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
40KB, 1459x793px
>>273954
Hmm is this a .txt with some pass for some game torrent?
I tried blocking the elements needed to get to the download screen and it just keeps sending me the same page.

Its likely this is fake, just to make you answer ads. The thing is they never end, they keep adding more questions. You cant try it yourself.
>>
>>273957
I meant, you can try answering the ads they never finish.
>>
>>273957
>>273958
thanks man... I guess I can't do anything about it then...
>>
>>273942
these are ALWAYS fake. if there is ever anything except captchas/url shortening links between you and the download, the download is just bait to lure you into completing their surveys / watch their ads / download spyware .exes etc.
>>
It would be a lot simpler for you to just request what you're trying to get. Then you can be told if it's actually available, or if there's a real download link somewhere.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.