[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any special place I could watch anime online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 000-aaa-NHK..jpg (2MB, 5031x3428px) Image search: [Google]
000-aaa-NHK..jpg
2MB, 5031x3428px
Any special place I could watch anime online?
>>
>>273828
I'm a casual anime viewer. I use kissanime or crunchyroll once in a while.
>>
kissanime is gud
>>
>>273830
>>274359
Thanks
>>
torrenting will often give a better experience than streaming because stream sites compress the videos and might add ads or shitty watermarks etc

nyaa.se is good for anime torrents, or bakabt.me but their search function is only for members so you need to use google instead
>>
>>274487
to each his own. i tend to want everything on torrents, so i stay away from them.
>>
9anime.to
Can login and save your progress through a series. Uses outlocker, etc.
>>
>>274669
thanks for the recommendation anon, looks good
>>
>>274487
Honestly anon, if you just plan on being a casual anime fan, just stream online. It's not like they plan on watching Utena, Rose of the Versailles, or series of that caliber. (no offense OP). If they were really series about getting into anime, they'd torrent. Most people start out streaming and then learn to torrent. I've offered my friends a hard drive filled with around 400 series BD and dual audio for series with good dubs and many of them turn it down to stream the same series on there, on Kissanime.
>>
>>273828
animefrost.co
>>
File: download.png (1KB, 83x75px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1KB, 83x75px
>>275007
the little dice is a nice touch >:3
>>
>>274703
I'm the only one I know that did this backwards. Back when I was watching only Naruto and Bleach I was downloading. Now that I'm watching lots of stuff I'm not going to rewatch anyway I use animeultima. Shitty site compared to the rest that got recommended already but I never cared about quality.
>>
>>273828
Great anime
>>
>>273830
>>274359
Streaming is significantly better if your computer has shit download time, or at least it is for me. My internet is weird as fuck desu
>>
'The Hylia' has a decent selection of animoos up for download, mostly older sub material
http://anime.thehylia.com/

i don't torrent cuz i end up wanting everything
>>
>>273828
kissanime but make sure it's the real site and not the malware site with a similar url that tries to bait people into clicking it
>>
>>274664
>>275055
>i don't torrent cuz i end up wanting everything

so seems like a good reason TO torrent
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 225x225px
Puru ruuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
twist.moe
>>
>>275084
only if you have the time, storage, and aren't OCD
>>
>>275084
If you have fast internet and a non shit laptop, then yes.

>>275037
My friends also openly express how quality doesn't matter to them too. I used to stream but had an uncle who had all the shonen series torrented and started to torrent good series later.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.