[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a manga with lots of sexy women, specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

I'm looking for a manga with lots of sexy women, specifically looking for one with sexy, rather adult ones and not cutesy girls.
>>
>>273132
>inb4 ban
>>
>>273133
I'm not looking for doujins just normal manga.
>>
File: CFNM.png (672KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
CFNM.png
672KB, 1400x2000px
Read stuff by Tomi Akihito.
>>
>>273135
Thanks, they do look pretty.
>>
>>273132
- Ah My Goddess
- Aiki
- Bastard
- Burn-Up: Excess & W by Oh! Great
- Change 123
- City Hunter
- Dragons Rioting
- Gals Police 24-ji
- Girls of the Wild's
- Golden Boy
- Ikkitousen
- Manyuu Hikenchou
- Prison School
- Ring x Mama
- Saru Lock
- Sekirei
- Space Adventure Cobra
- Stone Ocean
- Tenjou Tenge
- Uchi no Musume ni Te wo Dasuna!: Oyako Heroine Funtousu
- Unbalance x Unbalance (and other stuff by Lim Dall-Young)
- Veritas
- XO Sisters
>>
>>273766
Thanks I have read a bit of Ah My Goddess, Dragons Rioting and watched Space Cobra and Golden Boy but the rest I've only heard about or not at all.
>>
>>273834
Cool. Are you also looking for anime?

By the way, I forgot about Breaker: New Waves. It has a bunch of fine older teens/young women. You have to read the first series though.
>>
>>273918
I wouldn't mind anime, but I have seen a lot of it and so I have doubts that I'll get many recommendations of things I haven't seen. That's why I asked for manga, since I read a lot less.

I'll also specify a bit. To me one thing that makes the woman more sexy than cute are the eyes. Instead of round, big ones they usually have more sharp and narrow ones. When they eyelid covers part of the pupil it especially gives them a seductive look. Top right in the picture is a good example of what I mean.
>>
File: Tropical Citron.jpg (157KB, 824x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tropical Citron.jpg
157KB, 824x1200px
Read stuff by Jiro Matsumoto and Hiroaki Samura.

Note that many of their works are explicit.
>>
Nobody else here that can into sexycute? Just me then? Ok.
>>
>>274144
Read Freesia and really like the way the guy draws women. Mariko especially.

I don't mind explicit material either. I mean, I did post a picture in the OP by a doujin artist afterall (Tatsunami Youtoku and Oda Non draw really great faces). I would ask for recommendations of those as well, but don't know how that's treated on this board.
>>274151
Most anime and manga fans are into that and most anime is like that. That's why I had to make a thread, because purely sexy ones are so rare.
>>
>>274311
Do you mind manga with only one sexy female lead or a sexy female character but only as supporting character? Because

>purely sexy woman with tsurime/semen demon eyes
>lots of them

is one hell of a request.
>>
>>274545
Yes, that would be great. For anime as well.
>>
>>274547
Also, I did read policegals. Almost perfect bodies for me, I'm a sucker for tight clothes and busty cleavages like those.
>>
You might like the works of Boichi.
>>
>>274786
Sun-ken Rock and Origin especially.
>>
>>274547
Well then, at the top of my head:

- Arms Peddler, the
- Black Lagoon
- Bloody Monday
- Crying Freeman
- Desert Rose
- Devilman Lady
- Eternal Sabbath
- Gangsta
- Hoshin Engi (main antagonist is a semen demon)
- Kurohime
- Lady Snowblood
- Mnemosyne
- Ryoko's Case File
- Sun-Ken Rock

That's not really though, just scratching the surface. Gotta go. I'm getting back to you tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>274144
>Hiroaki Samura
Is he explicit too?
>>
>>274144
Jiro Matsumoto is the best mangaka
He loves rape/cuckold scenes
>>
>>275130
Read Bradherley's Coach and then tell the rest of the class.
>>
>>275138
I don't get it.
It's about pre-teen orphan girls getting gang-raped by violent prisoners.
>>
High-school of the dead.
>>
File: revy-black-lagoon.jpg (943KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
revy-black-lagoon.jpg
943KB, 1920x1200px
>>275054
Thanks a lot for those anon. I hvle only watched Gangsta and Black Lagoon out of those. Liked Black Lagoon a lot and Revy is one of my favorite characters.

I see some of the ones you mentioned are both manga and anime. Which do you recommend in those cases?
>>
>>275305
Watched it off course, loved Shizuka and really glad they adapted the manga designs instead of making them more generic. Though honestly can't say I was a fan of the show besides that.
>>
>>275132
In Freesia, the MC gets uncucked and the girl gets redeemed in my eyes. Great manga, by the way.
>>
>>275675
This is a sfw board, asshole.
>>
>>275758
How are his other ones?
>>
>>275138
Actually read that one when I worked in a comic store, the manga was kind of a running joke.
>>
>>276232
>the manga was kind of a running joke
What, for how insane the premise is? Or was it something else?
>>
>>275394
Most of the times, it'll be manga. But there are some exceptions:

- Burn-Up (the anime actually preceded the manga by many years, but it's 4 eps so it won't hurt to watch)
- Manyuu Hikenchou (you're better off with the anime, only a few chapters have been translated and it's been many years since then)
- Ryoko's Case File (same as above)

Other recs (if there's an anime and a manga, it's manga until told otherwise; also all of the following are female leads, I didn't find it compelling to look for titles just for supporting characters, it's not worth it):

- any work by Kazuo Kamimura, the mangaka of Lady Snowblood
- 009-1 (anime)
- Adventures of Kotetsu (anime)
- Afro Samurai Resurrection
- Agent Aika (1997 OVA)
- B Reaction
- Bakuretsu Hunters
- Battle Royale
- Bayonetta: Bloody Fate
- Bikini Warriors (anime)
- Blade and Soul (anime)
- Blood and Steel
- Bubblegum Crisis
- Burst Angel (anime)
- C.A.T.
- Cat's Eye (how could I forget that?)
- Claymore
- Cleopatra D.C. (both)
- Cowboy Bebop (anime)
- Daphne in the Brilliant Blue (anime)
- Ergo Proxy
- Evangelion (anime)
- Fatal Fury (all three anime)
- Galaxy Express 999 (anime)
- Gekkou
- Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C.
- Ghost Sweeper Mikami
- Godannar (anime)
- GTO
- Gurenki
- Happy Negative Marriage
- Harukoma
- Hyper Police (Sakura looks sexier in the anime though)
- Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari (anime)
- Jormungand
- Junk Boy (both)
- Kanojo wa Kannou Shousetsuka
- Kara no Kyoukai (anime)
- Kekkou Kamen (both)
- Kill la Kill (anime, main antagonist is a milf)
- Kurozuka
- Labyrinth of Flames
- Lupin III (anime)
- Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
- Maps (anime)
- Medaka Box
- Megami Paradise
- Michiko & Hatchin
- Mouse (watch anime first)
- Moyashimon (watch anime first)
- Najica Blitz Tactics (both)
- Noir
- Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo (anime)
- Ojousama Sousamou
- Peridot
- Persona 3
- Phantom Quest Corp.
- Psychometrer Eiji
- Queen's Blade (anime)
. R.O.D. OVA
- Ran to Haiiro no Sekai
- Record of Lodoss War OVA
(cont.)
>>
>>276296
- Shin Angyo Onshi
- Slayers (anime)
- Sol Bianca
- Space Battleship Yamato 2199
- Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie
- Super Street Fighter 4 OVA
- Superior
- Teizokurei Daydream (watch anime first)
- Tenchi Muyo GXP (anime)
- Tende Freeze
- Tokage
- Tokyo Girls Destruction
- Triage X
- Umineko
- Valkyria Drive
- Vampire Hunter
- Variable Geo
- Witch Craft Works
- Witchblade (anime)
- xxxHolic

I second the Blade of the Immortal recs not only for the female supporting characters, but because the manga is also just damn good.
>>
>>276298
>>276296
Oh damn, that's quite the list. A lot of this I've seen and there are some of my favorite works on this list like Evangelion (Misato best girl) and every Gainax/Trigger thing you mentioned, Ergo Proxy or GITS: SAC. Lots of other stuff with great women in it like Galaxy Express 999, Lodoss, Lupin III (Fujiko does have rather big eyes, but she's still the type of character I love) or GTO.

xxxHolic there at the end features probably my favorite character in general - Yuuko (guess you could call her a waifu).

Will have a lot to look through.
>>
>>276298
>Teizokurei Daydream
Volume 10 translations never.
>>
>>276310
No problem. I noticed I forgot some, they were hidden in a HDD:

- Big Tits Dragon
- Death Parade
- Klan
- Under the Dog

And that's pretty much it I guess.

>>276311
There's a bunch of recommended manga in this thread that hasn't been translated since ages. It's pretty tough being a fan of obscure stuff.
>>
>>276242
The idea I guess was to "frighten" new employers saying beforehand that it was a beautiful romance or something. But I've watched things like Serbian film so I didn't it find it that shocking. Supposedly the reaction of the boss was pretty drastic and when he tried to give it back to the publishers and they wouldn't accept it he threw it in the trash.
>>276657
Thanks a lot anon. I made a selection of the titles that to me had the most sexy/cool looking girls or just good art in general, so for now I'll focus on those:
Arms Peddler, the
Bakuretsu Hunters
Bastard
Blade and Soul
Blade of the Immortal
Blood and Steel
Blood Royale
Bloody Monday
Change 123
City Hunter
Confidential Assassination Troop
Cat's Eye
Crying Freeman
Desert Rose
Girls of the Wild's
Gurenki
Harukoma
Kurohime
Kurozuka
Lady Snowblood
Mnemosyne
Peridot
Prison School
Ryoko's Case File
Sun-Ken Rock
Super Street Fighter 4 OVA
Superior
Tende Freeze
Unbalance x Unbalance
Veritas
Witchblade
XO Sisters

Also, do you just read a lot of manga in general or are sexy girls somewhat of a specialty of you?
>>
>>276766
Glad you picked up Ryoko's Case File. The female lead just makes me and my monitor melt everytime.

And well, you can say I like to specialize on sexy girls/mature women as well as ecchi/action stuff although I try to avoid things like battle harem, harem comedy, non-harem ecchi slice-of-life-ish comedy.
>>
>>277037
She doesn't seem to look as sexy on the screens as on the poster but she's a cool action girl it seems and I like those as well.
>>
>>277349
Forgot image.
>>
File: 643eyw4.png (66KB, 309x271px) Image search: [Google]
643eyw4.png
66KB, 309x271px
>>273132
Nozoki ana
>>
>>277349
Fair enough. I thought she looked and acted as sexy as she does in the manga. I mean, she even got that purely sexy look you're looking for.
>>
>>277990
Maybe just the screens I found typing in google had her making specific expressions that made here eyes look bigger.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.