[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ecchi action anime recommendations.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (98KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
98KB, 1024x768px
I've been in a mood to watch an action anime with lots of ecchi in it lately, but I don't know what's particularly good since I don't usually watch ecchi. Here's what I want:

- Tons of fast paced, over the top action. Lots of shootbangs, things that go boom, flashy effects, and general badassery. Some blood & gore would be nice, too, but it's not necessary.
- Simple/excuse plot. I want to just turn my brain off and enjoy the action.
- An all-female (or mostly female, although the former is the more preferred option) cast of characters consisting of sexy 10/10 waifu material.
- Heavy ecchi/fanservice. Nudity, pantyshots, clothes being torn off, racy scenes - throw it all my way.
- Nice balance between action and ecchi. The best case scenario would be if majority of the fanservice was incorporated into the action itself, so that it doesn't become a show stopper.
- A complete, self-contained experience. A conclusive ending, no sequel in the works that I have to wait for, and no manga required to get the full story.

The theme can be anything, however I don't like school settings (as in, majority of the show taking place on school grounds; some scenes in school or characters being school students are okay with me) and harem genre, so keep that in mind when suggesting something.

Also, don't suggest Kill la Kill. I already tried to watch it, but its art and animation style didn't really click with me.

Thanks in advance for the help.
>>
>>271445
Freezing and Gravion, maybe Najica Blitz Tactics if you don't mind low budget audio and a lack of world building
>>
>>271451
oh yeah and Godannar
>>
>>271445
OP here. I just want to add that I'm okay with loli-themed shows, too. For example, I enjoyed Strike Witches for the most part.
>>
>>271445
>I want to just turn my brain off
Highschool of the dead maybe?
>>
>>271496
Looks like we've got a winner. It sounds exactly like my type of dumb fun. Thanks.

You can still throw in other suggestions, though, anons. The more, the merrier.
>>
>>271496
>>271500
I'd also add high school dxd
>>
Any other suggestions?
>>
>>271662
>>271451
>>
>>271736
Yep, I've taken those into consideration, too, just forgot to write about it for some reason. Gonna watch them right after Highschool of the Dead.

In retrospective, asking for more was unneeded of me. The anime you've all given me is going to last me for a while. So, thank you all for the help.
>>
>>271740
no problem
>>
High School DxD is exactly what you want. Probably my favorite ecchi action series.
>>
>>271459
Oh, in that case give Prisma Illya a shot. It doesn't really mix fanservice and action so much as it alternates between them, but it's got a lot of both.
>>
>>271662
I think what you don't want is school battle harems, right? Don't worry, I won't list any of them, I don't like them either.

That said, watch Agent Aika. It's the closest to what you're asking for and it hasn't been topped since.

Other anime worth watching that should be high in your priority list:

- Burn-Up W (first two eps hit the peak of action/ecchi in the whole franchise, then it gets pretty serious)
- Burst Angel (you're gonna love this one, big tiddies and action just keeps going)
- City Hunter (lots of 10/10 waifus and a god tier male MC)
- Cutey Honey (90s and 00s OVA)
- Daphne in the Brilliant Blue
- Dirty Pair (80s OVA, Project Eden, Flight 005)
- Gautaman (so bad it's good, she fucking parries a sword with her buttcheeks)
- Grenadier (she reloads her gun with her bigass boobs in a flashy way)
- Ikkitousen (yeah I know, it's set in schools, but characters actually spend their time fighting people outside of class, plus 10/10 waifus, it's a classic panty fighter anyway, it pretty much popularized the tropes of the genre)
- Keijo (girls refine the art of pushing other girls out of a ring with their butts and boobs as a sport)
- Kekkou Kamen
- Kung Fu Cooking Girls (an actual Chinese cartoon, but pretty fun and sexy otherwise)
- Manyuu Hikenchou (set in feudal Japan where girls with a big rack are literally considered patricians and flat chests are plebs and a runaway ninja that knows the secret techniques of growing/shrinking breasts wants to make a change)
- Queen's Blade
- Sekirei (yeah I know, it's harem, but it's not as bad as those school battle harems; it's a very fine panty fighter with good choreography, humor and likeable characters)
- Valkyrie Drive
>>
>>271849
I got it recommended somewhere else, but I've heard it doesn't have a conclusive ending. Is that true? It's not like I'm gonna watch it for story or anything like that, but I'd very much prefer it not to end abruptly, with tons of events unresolved.

>>271850
Looks interesting. Will give it a go. Got anything else in those vibes? Preferably something that goes a bit further than PG-13 level of ecchi.

>>271924
Wow, that's one huge-ass list. I'll definitely find something I'd like among these. Thank you very much, anon, for the effort.
>>
File: 2896177-agent-aika-pics-1.jpg (179KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2896177-agent-aika-pics-1.jpg
179KB, 1280x960px
Agent Aika
Devil Hunter Yoko
demon fighter kocho
Mezzo Forte (The uncut OVAs have straight up hentai scenes in them. Not sure about the TV series reboot though I hear it's pretty tame unfortunately)
Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne
Tokko
>>
>>272043
>Mezzo Forte

Isn't that from the same guy that made Kite? I really liked Kite so I'll check Mezzo Forte out for sure.

Agent Aika also sounds right up my alley. Thanks.
>>
seconding Ikkitousen and Queen's Blade. those are the only ecchi-focused franchises i actually like, although it's been several years.

might want to consider skipping season 1 of Ikkitousen because season 2 is significantly better.
>>
>>272043
>Not sure about the TV series reboot though I hear it's pretty tame unfortunately
It is. It also doesn't have the OVA animation quality so it looks rather cheap and the action doesn't deliver.
>>
>>271946
>but I've heard it doesn't have a conclusive ending. Is that true?
It's still being adapted. The novel series has lots of volumes and they've only adapted roughly 4 of them so far, but a 4th season is still in the works last I heard. It's great cause it's one of those few anime that actually airs on TV mostly uncensored, so you don't have to wait for BDs to get titties.
>>
>>271946
Prisma Illya is one of the "hardest" loli ecchi/action series you'll find, but you can try Vividred and see if you like it. Ore Twintail ni Narimasu is a comedy action series that has some DFC gender bending in it, but it's not not very heavy on the fan service. I still liked it overall for the comedy, basically lots of toku and anime spoofs in that show.

Have you seen Seikon no Qwaser? That might be up your alley. There's one other action series that has some fetishy stuff with loli nudity in it, but it's kind of a weird series and it's practically a guilty pleasure for me, called Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge. It's only 12 episodes and stops well short of adapting the whole story, plus the manga was discontinued or something like that.
>>
>>272396
>Vividred
>Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge

I've heard about Vivdred. It's supposed to be a Strike Witches spiritual successor, right? Or something along the lines of "Strike Witches without guns"? I'll check it out regardless.

As for Crime Edge? Is it really story-heavy? Or is it one of those anime you watch for shits and giggles and the story doesn't matter in the bigger picture? Because if it's the latter, I might give it a go even despite it not being adapted fully.

>>272392
I see. I think I'm gonna pass on that one, then.
>>
Adding the stuff I forgot to write about in >>272401

>>272396
>Have you seen Seikon no Qwaser?

No I haven't. From what I've read about it, though, it doesn't seem like something I'd like, to be honest. I'll consider it, though.
>>
>>272401
Crime Edge is weird because it's like 3 genres mashed up cause the author of the manga couldn't decide what he wanted the story to be. It's equal parts horror, battle shounen, and drama. With some weird fetish stuff thrown in. You have people with special powers based on serial killers fighting stuff, a weird supernatural romance between the MC and an eternal loli, and lots of survival horror stuff with the characters running for their lives. It's not a very well received show cause of how confused the tone is, but I like it despite that.

Vividred is more playful fanservice and is a "fun" show, I'd say.
>>
>>272401
>I see. I think I'm gonna pass on that one, then.
Ah well. Just so you know, each novel has its own conclusion of sorts, so it's not like every season ends on a cliff hanger or anything. But I can see why you'd just want something you can binge watch and then be done with, some people just don't like being on the hook for the next season.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.