[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retro games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1468299885360.jpg (244KB, 529x738px) Image search: [Google]
1468299885360.jpg
244KB, 529x738px
I have nothing to play. Rec me YOUR favorite snes, nes, genesis, and tg16 games. Don't just parrot top 10 lists from the internet. No rpg's pls.
>>
NES: Clash at Demonhead
Little Nemo: The Dream Master
River City Ransom
Duck Tales 1 & 2
Castlevania III

SNES: Demon's Crest
ActRaiser
Super Castlevania IV
The Legend of the Mystical Ninja
Super Metroid

Genesis: Ristar
Comix Zone
Splatterhouse 2
Vectorman 1 & 2
Streets of Rage 2
Castlevania: Bloodlines

Turbografx 16: New Adventure Island
Galaga '90
Neutopia II
Bomberman '94
Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair
>>
>>270052
>YOUR favorite snes, nes, genesis, and tg16 games
Ok, I really loved
>No rpg's pls

You have failed me, OP.

I used to love playing Mendel Palace and Solar Jetman for the NES.
>>
Any of the Ninja Gaiden's were amazing. You should add sega master system to that list and I could give you a few more.
>>
>>270107
Sorry I just haven't had the patience for rpg's lately ;-;

>>270114
Go ahead. I could play some sms games just never thought there was anything worth playing on the system.
>>
>>270098
Demon's Crest is one of my favourite games of all time
>>
Sega Master System:

Golden Axe Warrior (this will fill the void if you wished there was another game exactly like Zelda 1, like I did)

Teddy Boy - Super Simple, yet addictive as crack. Fast paced old school Arcadey action. Levels go on forever. I think it's one of the best games ever made.

Penguin Land - Somehow I think of it as similar to Bubble Bobble (Great NES game)

Space Harrier - could love it or hate, "3d" third person action. Very addictive when I was younger. "Get Ready!"

Wonder Boy part 1 (Great Game, the music still sticks in my head after years)

If you like em, let me know. Always good to know I helped someone discover a game they love.
>>
Alex Kidd in Miracle World is also very good if you want something Mario like.
>>
>>270126
space harrier is classic. pretty sure i got the arcade version on one of those compilations for ps3. golden axe warrior looks amazing. thats some shit i gotta save for one of those days when i got a ton of time to go through it.

everything else in the thread ill be checking out tomorrow after i get home.
>>
Another one that I refrained from mentioning since you said you didn't have the patience.... but if you DO have the patience sometime..

Zillion.

The entire game is in this techno dungeon. and idk.....amazing and deep game. You just go deeper and deeper and you just get lost for hours in this very unique game.

I'd say don't dismiss Teddy Boy or Zillion by first appearance. Two of the most addictive games and enjoyable games but in very different ways. Both make you feel like time stops and you've dissappeared from the world for a few hours. (usually till dawn lol) Amazing.
>>
and it's not an rpg.
>>
Choplifter on sega master system.
>>
>>270131
graphics dont really matter to me. as long as i can tell whats on the screen its all good. zillion looks like some castlevania/metroid type thing which im always up for.
>>
The original Cave Story for pc. Play it, if you haven't already.
>>
What did ya think?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.