[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help finding old forgotten manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0268.gif (438KB, 477x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.gif
438KB, 477x308px
I've recently remembered of this one Manga i read when i was younger, and have been trying to find since

The manga in question has these two scenes i remember vividly:

× The first a scene i remember has the main character in a bar, getting attacked and heavily injured. It would show him on a table with his chest all damaged, but then it would show his chest healing up and people mentioning he was the son of the devil.

× The one other scene i remember has the same main character fighting with a girl/woman who impaled him through a tree. Her weapon went through the tree and then through him. It also had him cut off the head of an old evil man, which triggered the woman to fight.

Help me, please
>>
>>268410
Is it in Medieval Japan?
>>
>>268421

I'm not sure. I do remember the main character wearing modern clothing, like a leather jacket or something similar, but i dont remember anything else that was modern
>>
Hareluya II Boy?
>>
>>268430
Nope
>>
How long ago did you read it?
>>
>>268443

Like, a long ass time ago, i remember being in fifth grade, so like, 2005
>>
>>268443

Also, I'm south American, so it might be a manga that wasn't published in the us, if such thing ever happens
>>
File: 1428529514376.jpg (9KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
1428529514376.jpg
9KB, 249x203px
Bumperino
>>
File: 1334109199068.jpg (32KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1334109199068.jpg
32KB, 500x335px
Cmon someone must know this one
>>
Could it be hellsing?
>>
>>268631
i'unno

I don't think so, the man character is an edgy young guy looking one
>>
>>268511
Legit I need sauce on that screencap
>be me
>see screencap
>look down
>dick's hard
>>
>>268717
>Code Geass is over 10 years old
Anon, I didn't need that feel today.
>>
>>268729
The worst part is I'm already 20. I should probably know this shit by now but is it wurf?
I've wanted to watch it for a while but the fucking names got me all like
"WTF what order do I watch this in? Why are you looking for clothes in the soup store?"
>>
>>268410
Is it a comedy?
>>
>>268738
I'M AT SOUP
>>
>>268779

Don't think so
>>
Need more information OP. Try so squeeze as much details as possible?

Did you read it in Spanish or English? was it a hardcopy or scanned? try to remember the characters/settings etc.

Bumping for OP. We have to get to the bottom of it
>>
>>268856

I read it in Portuguese, hardcopy

I NEED to remember this or else I'll lose my mind.
>>
>>268856

I don't know if it helps but i also remember it having an ad on the back cover for a pretty gory manga
It was a picture of a man/boy all bloody with with bladee weapons such as scythes and katanas
>>
>>268873
It might have been Blade of the Immortal, the ad in question. I'll try to look for the publisher's website, they might have a list of all the manga they ever published here, it might help
>>
File: chonchu_red_01.jpg (56KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
chonchu_red_01.jpg
56KB, 352x500px
MY NIGGAS I FOUND IT
>>
It's a south korean manga.

Weird to know something as obscure as this was ever published here in Brazil. From the info i gathered i found out they even discontinued the publication
>>
>>268871
Could it be Jojo bizzarre adventure?
>>
>>268880
Epic meme bro
>>
Oh congrats, OP. Sorry we were so useless
>>
File: Chonchu_v02_c008_p26[HTT].jpg (265KB, 1000x1452px) Image search: [Google]
Chonchu_v02_c008_p26[HTT].jpg
265KB, 1000x1452px
>>268410
The impaled part i spoke of
>>
Thanks to the anons who attempted to help and bothered to check this thread out.

Mods may wanna purge this thread now
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.