[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German Cartoons/Anime/TV series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: german-flag.jpg (50KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
german-flag.jpg
50KB, 650x488px
Can you recommand me some of these? I'd like to use the immersive learning technique of learning German
>>
>>267300
Feuerman Sam
Schnappi
>>
what else?
>>
ghilbi with german dub and english subs would be good for you
>>
Basically any anime/tv serie with geramn dub would be good ^_^
>>
>>267343
No it wouldn't.

Think how natural the English used in dubs of animu is.

Now why would you expect the German dub to be any better?

And why would you expect the English subtitles to correspond to it?
>>
>>267300
I know Cutey Honey Flash was dubbed in German
>>
Well, anything else well dubbed with good English subtitles? Is netflix subscription worth buying?
>>
>>267300
You need Türkisch für Anfänger and Der Tatortreiniger, maybe Stromberg.
>>
>>267446
More like these ^^
>>
>>267453
The German entertainment industry, at least in the audiovisual department, ist pretty much shit. So I don't really bother with it and don't know what little it actually has to offer. I've watched a bit of Weissensee, which I found good.

You are probably better off watching movies, because for a time those were good.

And sure you are not German yourself? Like ^^ isn't exactly common outside of a German chatroom.
>>
>>267456
I work with germans, so I am trying to learn their beautiful language ^^
>>
>>267404
Germans are much more proficient dubbers than the english bruh.
>>
>>267458
Then I'd strongly recommend on watching dubbed Heidi, Asterix and Bud Spencer/Terrence Hill movies. So you can also build a cultural connection.
>>
>>267300
Older dubbed anime in german are the way to go.
Try Inuyasha or Detective Conan if you like long running shows. The old Sailor Moon has a good dub too if I remember correctly. Also there are Gunslinger Girl, Hellsing, Guardian of the spirit and Cardcaptor Sakura wich I own myself in german.
The Inuyasha movies are much better dubbed than the series.
>>
>>267300
Maybe try some of those old German-Japanese co-productions.
Heidi,
Wickie und die starken Männer
Biene Maya

I believe German dubs of anime are generally well done. Ever since Naruto (which was horrible beyond saving) aired Germans have never stopped whining about dubs though.

If there's an older anime I haven't watched and there is a German dub, I mostly watch it dubbed and I never have the feeling that normal Germans wouldn't talk the way they talk in anime.

As I just implied, I myself don't mind if a dub isn't perfect, but examples of dubs that I've heard people claim to be arguably even better than the Japanese ones are Elfen Lied and Clannad.
>>
>>267500
I can confirm that the Elfen Lied dub is pretty good.
>>
>>267300
Watch the short movie "Was nicht paßt, wird passend gemacht (1997)", it is a classic.
And if you like the style, you can watch the 2002 TV series of the same name. It is much worse than the movie, but still alright.
>>
>>267529
That's a nice one. Danke schon ^^
>>
Tatort. It`s required that each german watches at least 200 hours each year, or they will be feed to the dogs.
I recommend the one from Münster.
>>
anything else?
>>
As for TV series, I would recommend "Deutschland 83". Pretty good, exept for a gay scene.
>>
>>267300
Felidae is pretty gud, originally German
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.