[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House of Five Leaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: five-leaves-4-620x.jpg (22KB, 620x355px) Image search: [Google]
five-leaves-4-620x.jpg
22KB, 620x355px
Anons! (I've been directed here from /a/ desu)

Help another anon out

I like anime but I'm not some expert in the field. I've recently come across House of Five Leaves and I love the style and feel of it, it's comfy as hell

I've managed to find other anime by following the same producers/writers and such, but this time I'm out of luck

So:
Could someone more versed in this suggest a similar show, in style and mood?

The colors are a bit washed out, it's mellow, it's not too fast nor too slow, the music flows perfectly with the mood of Masa, it doesn't have exaggerated reactions, it's great
>>
File: th.jpg (11KB, 300x158px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 300x158px
Here's five leaves.
>>
>>266717
I pray you aren't streaming it.
I have this show on my backlog but only managed to get half way through an episode. It looks similar to Mushishi.
If you are looking into her other manga works, it Acca (airing this season) and Ristorante Paradiso.
>>
>>266717
hoozuki no reitetsu
samurai deeper kyo
samurai champloo
gintama
mononoke -not princess
sayonara zetsubou sensei
the tatami galaxy
and mushishi like the other anon said
>>
>>267063
I don't know. I was thinking of a lot of these but especially Mononoke and Tatami Galaxy but their colors are pretty vibrant. Why I only said Mushishi.
>>
>>267070
You will probably appreaciate Mononoke more if you watched the whole Ayakashi Samurai Horror Tales first.

Anyways, Im adding Natsume's Book of Friends, Honey and Clover, ACCA, and Kids on the Slope

If you are in a mood to read mangoes check out Onon Natsume's works especially Not Simple
>>
>>267119
I usually don't skip series like that but I love Kenji Nakamura enough to do it. I'll get to Ayakashi and not just the Bake Neko arc.
I can see Natsume Yujincho. Maybe a bit of H&C.
I might check out Natsume Ono's works later. They are always on the backlog.
>>
>>266717
Idk, if you like this you'll probably like:
>Mushishi
>Haibane Renmei
>Natusme Yuujinchou (maybe...it has it's moments)
>Any Isao Takahata or Miyazakai movie
>Alice and Hana
>Mai Mai Shinko
tfw you've probably watched most of these.
>>
>>267415
Also maybe Aoi Bungaku and Mouryou no Hako.
Sorry for looking like an idiot.
>>
>The colors are a bit washed out, it's mellow, it's not too fast nor too slow
Dennou Coil
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.