[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Reviews/Analysis Channels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
Who are some good Anime review channels?
My favourite is Pause and Select.
>>
>>265420
digibro and maybe misty chronexia although that guy is autistic af
>>
>>265420
If you want good comedy Gigguk is the best and if you want very high-quality objective reviews watch Bobsamurai
>>
>>265420

Douchebagchocolat (Demo) is the best, but he barely makes videos anymore.

The Canipa Effect is probably on the same level as Demo, but I haven't watched much of their stuff. They also do interview(s?) with studios and people and good research videos on them as well.

Digibro is good and has great opinions and points on his main channel, but his "Finish or Fail" series on his side channel, Digibro After Dark, brings him down for me just because of his short attention span and shitting on stuff after watching it for an episode or two. I can understand it, but whenever he explains his reasoning, it just makes me sad.

The Pedantic Romantic is basically like Digibro, but without all the negatives. I'll find a reason to hate him like all the rest soon enough though.

Mother's Basement is decent when he's analyzing an OP (Or ED?, he always talks about analyzing EDs, but never does) and that's it. Opinions on anime are pretty shit.

AnimeEveryday is okay, but some of his opinions are pretty eh.

Super Eyepatch Wolf is okay. Some bad opinions and the way he starts his videos is annoying, but has some interesting points on stuff.

Try all their videos, maybe you'll like the ones I hated because you're not as pedantic as me, who knows. Hopefully you find something good here though.
>>
don't watch gigguk he has terrible taste and is trash
>>
>>265422
>>265470
>the guy that whined about Gate being bad when it was fantastic

No, not DigiBro
>>
sudoStef is good
>>
A Humble Professor knows his shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x07vhsIm29M
>>
While this thread is up: are there any reviewers who do comprehensive seasonal reviews? By that I mean people who give brief synopses of currently airing anime to help people find what something new to watch that season, the more shows they cover like this the better.

Not really interested in some guy explaining why the latest LN adaptation is shit or why the anime he likes is the greatest work of art ever, I get enough of that on /a/.
>>
>>265481
>>265422
>>265470
I'm with the other two guys, I like Digibro

Maybe I'm biased though because he was the first reviewer to agree with me about what made Sword Art Online bad. I knew it for so long but no one was saying it until his video came around. I won't get into it here but damn I felt some serious catharsis after that.
>>
>>266036
Is it really that difficult to just watch them? There's only three or four each day, and you only have to do that once to give the entire season the one-episode rule.
>>
>>266309
I don't have as much free time anymore. I used to do that when I was in college and then a NEET, but having a job means I only have so much free time. I watch only a fraction of the anime per season that I used to, and I feel like I'm missing out on stuff.
>>
I trust CJ Vs. Manga's reviews. She has a couple.
>>
>>266125
>I knew SAO was bad for so long but no one was saying it

You have to either be extremely retarded or a have a serious case of speshul snowflake if you actually believe that Lutardo.
>>
>>266125
In what kind of world did you live? Nobody over the age of 12 said it was good. I don't know anybody who liked it for anything but the (then new-ish) mmo setting.
>>
>>265481
Yeah, I like Digibro in general, but I don't agree with him about Gate either.
The "muh animu story telling and narrative ways aren't convergent with my views on how narrative has to be" faggotry was strong in this review.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.