[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know where I can get an animebytes invitation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 60620013_p0.jpg (213KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60620013_p0.jpg
213KB, 848x1200px
Does anyone know where I can get an animebytes invitation?
>>
Begging for invites on public forums like 4chan is a good way to get you and the person who invites you banned. If you don't know anyone personally that can invite you then you just have to wait til they open applications.
>>
>>262905
/marked/
>>
>>262909
>>262925
so. fuck muh seekrit privatefag trackers!
>>
>>262964
AB is one of the easiest private trackers to get into. If you can't get in while they're accepting applications it's probably because you're a moron.
>>
>>262905
What is that pose supposed to convey? I don't know if it's a reference or just a meaningful pose but I've seen it before.

I tried looking it up on Pixiv but that didn't help.
>>
>>262985
Hmm, usually I see men making this pose, and it generally means "suck my dick". However, I have never seen a woman making this pose.

Perhaps it is intended to be ironic or humorous, or we are supposed to be aroused by the idea that a woman would be so forward as to demand oral satisfaction of her own genitalia.
>>
>>262985
It's a meme called haigure. Vaguely associated with brainwashing and bimbofication
>>
>>262909
I'm not asking someone to give me one here, I was more wondering if they had some procedure for giving them away involving IRC channels and quizzes any idiot could pass or something like that
>>
>>263080
>'Haigure', no longer limited to just artwork or anime/manga, is now recognized as the concept of a person being hypnotized or corrupted by some means (magic, technology, traditional brainwashing, hypnosis, etc) and then being transformed into a high-leg leotard-wearing woman/newhalf/futa

What the hell...
>>
>>263015
>>263087
Watch the first Crayon Shin-chan movie anon(s). It's good and will answer all your questions.
>>
>>263081
AB has an application process, but they haven't opened it in a while. Which is odd because over the last year membership has declined steadily. The application is just a series of like 10 questions where they quiz you on torrenting best practices and also ask you what your favorite anime are and to explain why you like them. They don't actually care what anime you like, they just want the impression that you really like anime and manga and thus will have the incentive to participate in the tracker and community rather than just sitting on an account you never do anything with because the only anime you watch is Naruto on Crunchyroll.

Other than that, the only way to get in is to have somebody give you an invite, but for that to work the member who invites you has to be able to personally vouch for you and is held responsible for your conduct. That's why they don't let people give away invites to random people on the internet.
>>
>>263193
>will have the incentive to participate in the (...) community
Don't worry about this part too much. I told them in plain words in my application that I wouldn't participate in the community outside of leeching and seeding and I got accepted. They just want you to not be an idiot and/or a parasite.

Though it is odd they haven't opened applications recently considering they're so far away from their maximum user capacity. Just check the public applications page periodically OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.