[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best torrent for this series? Also if you have any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 2441.jpg (47KB, 225x309px) Image search: [Google]
2441.jpg
47KB, 225x309px
Whats the best torrent for this series? Also if you have any recommendations as to what other Macross series I should watch? I'm probably gonna watch Remember love as well.
>>
>>261792
Is this what you are looking for OP?
Volume 1/6 btw.
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=836214
>>
File: med_gallery_7534_545_194459.jpg (37KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
med_gallery_7534_545_194459.jpg
37KB, 640x384px
Bunnyhat has the best subs and they're available at both 720 and 1080p.

Unfortunately, the sequels don't ever come close to living up to the original. Plus and Zero are about the only ones worth watching, really.

7 has a pretty fun concept and some great J-Rock tunes but it basically doomed the series by turning music from a mere element of shock into a literal magical plot device, and the characterization just went for cheap, lazily pandering archetypes in Frontier onward instead of the natural, relate-able figures of SDF.

Extremely wasted potential overall. =(
>>
>>261807
Damn so it got that fucked that early in its life? I dropped delta because I thought the singing power made no fucking sense. Ah well. Is nyaa the only site with the 1080 p version? They have like 8 seeds for it so i would be waiting til next Christmas for that to dl
>>
It was implied but I'll say it anyway. After you watch the TV series, watch the "Do You Remember Love" movie.
>>
>>261824
Of course it makes no sense if you jump straight in at season six.

In any case, you might as well be criticising Star Wars for having The Force. The power of song is literally a thing in Macross, and if you have a problem with that, you should probably watch something more realistic like Gundam or Power Rangers.
>>
File: WwkuR71[1].jpg (164KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WwkuR71[1].jpg
164KB, 1440x1080px
>>261824
>Damn so it got that fucked that early in its life?

Unfortunately, yeah. Its creator, Shouji Kawamori is kind of an idiot who got really lucky with his first series and has basically let his ego get the better of him when it came to writing the sequels. You don't get quality storytelling from them, you just get memes and cooler looking planes.

720 release isn't bad honestly. You'd probably be better off with it thanks to how saturated the cels are with grain lol.
>>
>>261834

As an addendum, the only reason SDF and Plus are as good as they are is because they have better directors doing the heavy work for him there. (Ishiguro Noburo of LoGH fame, and Shinichiro Watanabe, who made his debut with Plus!)
>>
>>261836
Love ginga, and Watanabe is great so I will definitely be checking those two out. 720 shot looks fine so I'll just dl that version. Thanks alot friendo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.