[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime/Manga where the MC fucks up and has to reedem him/herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: redemption.jpg (17KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
redemption.jpg
17KB, 300x293px
As title says, can you guys recommend me some anime/manga where the MC did something horrible and fom that day, he/she is looking for redemption?

People said Koe no Katachi had what I was looking for, but I didnt like the happy end at all. (not that I am asking a tragic end).
>>
I was waiting for you to make this thread. What took you?
Anyway, I think Rurouni Kenshin or Vinland Saga might be worth checking out.

Of Koe no Katachi I have only read the original one-shot, so I can't say much about that. But I guess you can just wait for the movie to become available and try out that.
>>
>>261605
Really? Rurouni Kenshin?

Since he mentioned koe no katachi, i think OP wants real suffering.
I think Onani Master Kurosawa is what you are looking for my friend.

So what is it? You like suffering or you did something bad anon?
>>
>>261603
steins;gate has plenty of that and maybe trigun, planetes (character yuri), the tatami galaxy and sket dance (character switch)
>>261605
>Rurouni Kenshin
this specially the ovas
>>
Haibane Renmei
>>
>>261603
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin. Although the big horrific fuck up moment is at the half way point rather than the start of the show
>>
>>261605
>>261608
>>261609

Thanks guys for the recomendations, but i'd prefer already finished anime/manga. As i can see, Vinland saga is still ongoing.

>>261608
Onani Master Kurosawa? is this a comedy manga? also why would you ask that?
>>
>>261612
>Comedy manga
Oh boy... You really dont know where you are getting into.

I asked that because only depressed people who did something bad or people who enjoy the suffering would only ask for series about someone Looking for forgiveness.

So... which is it?
>>
>>261613
I just read a few chapters of kurosawa and..I really dont know what to think.
Honestly. the MC is a sick bastard and [spoiler]hes helping the bullied girl because he has no other choice[/spoiler]. Looks more like a revenge than looking for redemption.
>>
>>261620
Keep reading. Soon you will see how shit really happens.
Its not a masterpiece, but have a lot of suffering.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.