[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headphones that will last without breaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6761.jpg (397KB, 1649x1237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6761.jpg
397KB, 1649x1237px
Hello /wsr/,
my headphones (pic related) broke, and so has the one I used before and the one before. What I'm looking for is one that will last for a long time and still be compact, non bluetooth, preferentialy with ok sound quality and price. Your suggestions are very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
>>
if you buy applecare those last 2 or 3 years
>>
those arent headphones, but you should get headphones instead. or get earphones with a removable cable if you're a pleb
>>
>>261264
How do break then, OP?
>>
>>261264
Get some real ones, not the knockoffs from eBay, and you should be fine.
>>
>>261269
applecare sounds like paying more for having a warranty that the product that lasts for a year and half wont break during the first year of use. I dont really trust it, and it still means that the product wont last for long, it just get replaced or fixed constantly

>>261270
but which headphones and headphones with removable cable last the longest before breaking and are the best?

>>261272
I just use it constantly, so sometimes its cable gets in a mess when in my pocket, and as the apple ones are fragile they wont last long.
>>
>>261277
that was a real one, before that another real one and before that it was from skullcandy
>>
>>261278
if the cable breaks you replace it. the driver isnt going to break unless you drop it.
>>
>>261278
>half wont break during the first year of use.
if your headphones last more than a year why are you complaining that they broke.
>>
>>261278
The hell are you doing to them?

Just click them back into the little clip that holds them together, wind them round your hand, and put them in your pocket. Done.

They can't tangle up because topology.
>>
>>261278
Putting them in your pocket? Bad idea Anon. The plastic sheathing breaks down over time and making a tangle our of it only accelerates the deterioration of brand new suple cord to rigid stick that will eventually crack when you try and flex it.

Since bluetooth headphones are out the questiion, have you considered retrachable headphones? How about those cable organizers like an applecore spool? What I am trying to say is that will get more life from your wired headphones if you can keep the cord organized.
>>
File: flat cable pluggers.jpg (66KB, 860x666px) Image search: [Google]
flat cable pluggers.jpg
66KB, 860x666px
>>261264

Get some pluggers with flat cables, they dont get twisted together in your pocket.

>pic related is an example, don't know if these sound shit or not
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.