[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anime girl with a super tall, super shy girl? Like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: anime_138518_8.jpg (52KB, 559x421px) Image search: [Google]
anime_138518_8.jpg
52KB, 559x421px
Is there anime girl with a super tall, super shy girl? Like a girl who is just really, really big and tall (not fat) who is super self conscious about her height and size?

pic unrelated. I don't know shit about anime.
>>
>>259878
Does anybody have a picture of a girl who is self conscious about her height?
>>
like shes always stooping over and trying to act smaller than she really is, crossing her arms over her chest and shirking and avoiding eye contact?
>>
>>259878
I don't really have anything to trade, i just collect wierd stuff, like random images and things that don't make any sense...
>>
File: 1288494843738.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1288494843738.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
You have a really specific fetish anon, I don't know that an anime exists that caters to it. Azumanga does have a tall shy girl that wishes she was small and cute.
>>
>>259884
I'm trying to make an emotional connection.

isn't that the oppisite of a fetish?
>>
>>259878

Lovely Complex's main character is a tall girl that's self-conscious about her tall height and it's sort of about her coming to terms with it, but it focuses more on the romance between her and a very short boy. I definitely think it's the best example of what you want though, at least one I can think of that fits, anyway.

Only one I can think of. Maybe try Googling a bit.

Maybe read through the anime/manga section of this TVTropes page and see if anything fits: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HeightAngst
>>
>>259889
>opposite
What about those of us with a fetish for making emotional connections? You can't explain that.
>>
File: maggie.png (178KB, 429x323px) Image search: [Google]
maggie.png
178KB, 429x323px
>>259878
Maggie from R.O.D the TV
>>
Momoko Hyakushiki from anime nambaka
take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9eYepGaweg
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.