[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Translation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 20170127_163850~2.jpg (114KB, 580x1318px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_163850~2.jpg
114KB, 580x1318px
Hey guys what does this artist signature say or who is it?
>>
>>257997
Teriyaki chicken with rice
>>
Statements without evidence are mere opinion.
>>
Any ideas which boards are likely to have someone who can translate this?
>>
Bumping out of hope
>>
>>258068
weeb boards
>>
The seal reads 蒋(jiang), the family name of this artist
>>
i can't recognize the first Chinese character.
The second one is 明(ming), so the full name of the artist is Jiang (*)ming
>>
Op here again. thanks guys so it's Chinese art. His name was Jiang something ming or something Jiang ming. Or is the first symbol the painting name and artist is called Jiang ming?
>>
Jiang something ming.
Maybe the first symbol is 愠(yun).i'm not sure
>>
>>258234
or 蕴(yun)
>>
>>258234
I thought it was read top to bottom though so something ming Jiang?
>>
>>258243
Jiang is the family name of this artist.(use seal to write)
Chinese people put their family name at the first.
>>
>>258245
So it's read bottom to top? the red seal is jiang. The symbol directly above it is ming and the top is unknown. I don't think it bears the same resemblance as the other two so not sure if it's Yun desu
>>
actually it's NOT read bottom to top.
You should read the red seal first(it could be anywhere) and then read the black handwrittings from top to bottom .
>>
>>258251
OK so his name was something ming Jiang, sorry this is op and confusing as I'm scottish etc
>>
Hey guys op here I will post a pic of the painting if we can find out what the first symbol means. So far we have the family seal which appears to be Jiang and the middle symbol which appears to be ming. I can't find them on Google
>>
>>258299
i have searched the name in chinese but no results
>>
OK I g2g to bed I have an interview Monday so need to stay healthy looking. Just remembered that my cousin married a Chinese woman so Imma try to contact them tomorrow thanks for all your help everyone I will return with my results if I get some hopefully good night
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.