[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ham Radio License Study guides(USA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: HamRadioGirl.jpg (666KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
HamRadioGirl.jpg
666KB, 2048x1536px
Humbly requesting PDFs of the current ARRL license study guides. I wish to attempt to take all 3 tests on the same day. Any other relevant ham books would be appreciated as well.

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>253811

>girl
>>
>>253919

wat
>>
that person has lived their whole life in that building on a diet of canned foods. the radio is the most modern piece of technology and only source of entertainment. exposure to the world at large would result in suicide. none of the other HAMs take the occasional pleas for help seriously.
>>
>>254047

LOL
>>
>>253811

I'd be interested in this also. I might not actually buy equipment but it would be fun to just get the license to put on my resume for nerd cred.
>>
She's not locked in the Ham shack with you....you are locked in the ham shack with her.
>>
>>253811
I went to a trade school that allowed me to get credit for a project if I got ham radio licenses. I took the first and the general (I think that's the second one?).
I used this website:
http://www.hamwhisperer.com/
This was 4 years ago, but I passed no problem and even my instructors told me to study from it.

Looks like the guy is monetizing it now, though, because the website is outdated and he sells this book for current times:
https://www.amazon.com/Whisperers-Technician-License-Course-Edition/dp/1502838656/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1414898301&sr=8-2
>>
I'd be happy to get the Extra study guide if its in the wild...
>>
These guides have to exist somewhere in PDF or epub/mobi.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.