[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommend anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: unnamed(5).jpg (11KB, 320x281px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed(5).jpg
11KB, 320x281px
I just start watching anime and i would appreciate if someone could recommend some must watch anime
Something like Attack on titan, Dragon ball, Boku no hero,One punch man (those are the ones i have watched and really liked plss donĀ“t judge i am new in this)
:)
>>
Boku no pico
>>
File: Worthwhile Anime Chart 1.0.jpg (3MB, 2610x3700px) Image search: [Google]
Worthwhile Anime Chart 1.0.jpg
3MB, 2610x3700px
I've seen almost everything on this chart. I definitely think that at least half of them can be thought of as "must watch".
>>
File: 1422482272832.jpg (54KB, 732x719px) Image search: [Google]
1422482272832.jpg
54KB, 732x719px
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Evangelion
Code Geass
Death Note
Cowboy Bebop
Steins;Gate
Bakemonogatari
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Osomatsu-san
Fate/Zero
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
K-On
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (you also should watch the 2003 version)
Angel Beats
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
Tiger & Bunny
Azumanga Daiou
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Cromartie High School
Toradora

Also remember you shouldn't judge something before watching at least three episodes of it.
>>
There is a really good anime recommendation chart on Reddit.

But I'd recommend Madoka Magica

Can anyone recommend for me out of:
Mob Psycho
Black Bullet
JoJo
>>
>>253569
>Can anyone recommend for me out of:
>Mob Psycho
>Black Bullet
>JoJo
You want shows like those or you want help deciding which of those to watch? Cause if the latter then watch Mob Psycho first since it's only both very good and only 12 episodes.
>>
>>253569
Black Bullet was really bad, I would not recommend watching it. I agree with the other anon, watch Mob first since it is sweet and short, then move on the glorious JoJo.
>>
>>253447
>Also remember you shouldn't judge something before watching at least three episodes of it.
remember this applies to boku no pico too
>>
File: One Piece.jpg (14KB, 230x164px) Image search: [Google]
One Piece.jpg
14KB, 230x164px
I'd recommend watching One Piece if you have the time, don't get into that Fairy Tail trash.

It's basically they win everything because ''The power of friendship'' and the main character is a cheap rip off compared to Luffy.
>>
>>253595
Black Bullet is very enjoyable if you're a lolicon. Otherwise it's just a generic (but nicely animated) light novel adaptation with a dull as fuck MC and his boring love interest. The villain was pretty great, but he didn't have enough screen time to carry the show. 6/10 at best.

Jojo though is a heavy investment. For some people the earlier parts are hard to get into because they're full of 80s camp, but if you're into that sort of thing you'll probably love it from the get go.
>>
File: rec.jpg (4MB, 900x9665px) Image search: [Google]
rec.jpg
4MB, 900x9665px
>>
Where can I download all these?
>>
>>253706
meow
>>
>>253706
Nyaa, BakaBT, Animebytes.
>>
>>253438
>all these reccomendations
>no Lupin III
At least watch Castle of Cagliostro and Red Jacket Lupin, you'd be doing yourself a favor
>>
anyone know why /a/ is so fucking neurotic about recommendation threads?
>>
>>253734
Because
(1) They're filling up the board with shit no one cares about except the OP.
(2) There's a whole board for reccommendations.
>>
If you liked Attack on Titan: Evangelion, Zeta Gundam, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.
If you liked Dragon ball: Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Gurren Lagann, GaoGaiGar, Shin Getter Robo.
If you liked One Punch Man: Dancouga Nova, Mazinkaiser.
>>
Mob Psycho 100, but you're better off reading the manga for that and One Punch Man. The art in the anime, while good, doesn't convey emotion and tone as well as the manga.

http://mangalife.me/read-online/MobPsycho100
http://mangalife.me/read-online/OnepunchMan

This website is the most up to do date as far as I can tell.
>>
File: 1245345697876575644567897964.jpg (3MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
1245345697876575644567897964.jpg
3MB, 2800x3402px
>>253438
gundam has a variety of things you'd like
>>
>>253783
>>253790
Looks like /m/ is here too. Sweet.
>>
>>253438
You should definitely watch steins gate
>>
>>253706
There's two main ways to download anime: torrents and IRC. The public trackers you want are NyaaTorrents and BakaBT. For IRC, the server many anime distributors use is Rizon, and some useful channels are #intel and #nibl, the packlists you use to search for files are
http://intel.haruhichan.com/
http://nibl.co.uk/bots.php
>>
>>253734
There's a lot of them and they're virtually all the same. Imagine a little 5 year old walking up to you 50 times a day asking you what the same four words mean, that's what having rec threads on /a/ is like. It's not just that they're so repetitive, it's that they could easily find the exact same recommendations with a simple google search. /a/ tried in the past to create recommendation charts and even had a sticky once to try and stem the flow of rec threads, but none of it worked. So instead a hardline stance against rec threads was adopted, and this board also serves as a nice buffer to deflect them.
>>
>>253801
and don't you forget it!

http://img.booru.org/ryusei//images/6/4eb0513ff98d4bdcbb0bfb62de45908177148949.png
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.