[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freelance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: humanatic1.jpg (49KB, 390x312px) Image search: [Google]
humanatic1.jpg
49KB, 390x312px
Hello. Let me put you in context.
I live in Venezuela, yes, you know it, the communist shithole.
Minimum wage here is 20USD a MONTH. Yes, what you could earn working in McDonalds in USA in 2-3 hours.
Due to my high proficency in english, I started to develop as a translator in the website Unbabel. It stopped being profitable for me since it could pass more than a month without a single task.

Now I'm currently working at Humanatic. Earning pennies for calls. I'm doing 30USD per week. I'm earning more than both of my parents together. I can live on it in my country, but I'm planing to leave the country, and I'll need way more money in order to buy a plane ticket and survive a month or two while I find a job in the country I'll be (Argentina).

Can you tell me any other good and profitable freelance website for me? I signed up at Upwork but I've got nothing there yet.

>tl;dr OP wants to know freelance websites in order to earn money and leave commie shithole
>>
>>251826
i've made this list long ago while browsing the weebs maybe you'll find something there however i think you're looking only for translating services righ?

http://pastebin.com/2xtFTJSH i made
>>
>>251831
Translating or any other job that only requires my english-spanish knowledge. For example, Humanatic, it's about listening calls and then categorize and summary them.
>>
You can try Flitto. I've used it a few times, they pay out at about $25 minimum.

https://www.flitto.com/
>>
>>251851
>https://www.flitto.com
Signing right now!
Can you tell about your experience in the website?
>daily earnings, ammount of work available, overall opinion
>>
>>251851
Already took the pro 1:1 test. I'll have to wait a week for results!
>>
I know this may not help you since you seem more like a white-collar worker, but I know a lot of working class people get out of commie shitholes by becoming sailors. Work an unskilled labor on a ship, they pay you much less than the officers but often exponentially more than you could make in the country. This is why so many American shipping vessels are crewed by Chinese people and fly a flag of convenience for some port like Liberia.

Maybe if you get desperate, eh?
>>
>>252080
The borders and tickets to get out of the country hasn't been closed to us YET. I know that at some moment the president is going to play the 140% communist card and fuck us like cuba. But yes, believe it or not, I've actually considered that like the last hope.
>>
>>251808
good luck OP.
>>
Just steal electricity and mine bitcoin like the rest of your intelligent countrymen are doing.
>>
>>252580
I don't have the investment capital to buy the necessary equipment. Most of the people that are currently mining bitcoin is because they already had good GPUs
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.