[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CS6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: CS6articleopener.png (432KB, 1108x882px) Image search: [Google]
CS6articleopener.png
432KB, 1108x882px
Any Photoshit CS6 users here?

Do any of you have this problem where you need to open pictures in their own tab in photoshop before moving them into another picture so they will be copied with their full size and resolution;
while doing the same directly from a folder or desktop ends in the picture being downscaled from the getgo?

Is there a way to resolve this?
>>
>>246931
Yeah I use paint and then copy it in.
>>
>>246931
>>246932
You shouldn't be using the clipboard for importing image data at all. Browsers are not image editors, and they strip important information like ICC profiles.

>>246931
Copy the URL, then File-->Open, and past the URL into the filename field.

This only works on Windows; on shittier platforms you need to save it then open it.
>>
>>246933
Oh I think I misread the OP, I thought he meant offline ie from saved files.
That's a problem I'd encountered.
>>
File: 2017-01-06_134914.jpg (246KB, 686x267px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-06_134914.jpg
246KB, 686x267px
>>246935
This is basically what i meant:
http://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/18908/with-photoshop-cs5-how-do-you-retain-original-size-of-an-image-dropped-as-a-fil

But i have no resolution that works yet.
So i was hoping there exists a plugging or something that resolves the ppi problem that someone would know, or something at least for CS6.
>>
>>246937
Paint, that's the same problem I think.
Open it up in paint, ctl a then ctrl c and the cttl v in photoshop.
>>
Try it and find out.
Doesn't Photoshop have an insert function? Under Edit?
>>
>>246931
drag from the file onto the area with the tabs, not in the open work area.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.