[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are good places to download/torrent anime besides Nyaa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1423436474.jpg (755KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1423436474.jpg
755KB, 2560x1600px
Where are good places to download/torrent anime besides Nyaa and BakaBT? I'm having no luck finding some old/rare fansubs
>>
If it's not on AnimeBytes then it doesn't exist. Dunno when AB is going to be accepting applications though.

Short of that you can try searching various packlists to see if you can find it on IRC.

My go-to packlists:
http://nibl.co.uk/bots.php
http://intel.haruhichan.com/

Or you can just hit up #news on rizon and see if you can't find anything there.
>>
>>246168
>If it's not on AnimeBytes then it doesn't exist. Dunno when AB is going to be accepting applications though.
Yeah, I've tried signing up for AnimeBytes a few times but applications just never seem to be open when I check. I guess I'll keep trying then though, would you say it's a hard place to get into?

>Short of that you can try searching various packlists to see if you can find it on IRC.

Thanks so much, anon! I actually see some stuff I've been looking for [spoiler]How do I download stuff from IRC, though?[/spoiler]
>>
>>246277
Meant to quote >>246192, not sure how that happened
>>
>>246192

>If it's not on AnimeBytes then it doesn't exist. Dunno when AB is going to be accepting applications though.

Sort of untrue, I've found a few missing subgroups in my search for stuff. Or just stuff that isn't on there.

>>246277

>would you say it's a hard place to get into?

As long as you know what a seed, leech, and ratio is as well as basic human logic for the rest of the questions, it should be pretty easy.

Why not post some of the things you're looking for so I can either disappoint you or make you more motivated to get an account on AB.
>>
>>246300
>As long as you know what a seed, leech, and ratio is as well as basic human logic for the rest of the questions, it should be pretty easy.
That's reassuring, thanks anon. Oh but does AnimeBytes want/require "references" from other sites like AsianDVDClub does?

>>246300
>Why not post some of the things you're looking for so I can either disappoint you or make you more motivated to get an account on AB.
Off the top of my head, stuff like [A.F.K]'s original Haruhi Suzumiya subs, or Full Metal Panic! subs from groups like [LIME] and [KAA]. I'm also looking for a few unfinished subs like [Rumbel]'s Soul Eater, but I'd figure AnimeBytes wouldn't keep stuff like that
>>
>>246314

>Oh but does AnimeBytes want/require "references" from other sites like AsianDVDClub does?

Not that I remember. I believe there is a section to post other private tracker accounts you have, which would probably up your chances or maybe just make it faster. I don't actually know though.

>Haruhi
afk's subs are there, but only for the second season?
Note: The subgroup delicio.us apparently mostly used afk's subs in their release. Unless you just really need the nostalgia with the low quality files and stuff or something.

>Full Metal Panic
KAA is there, but not LIME.

>Soul Eater
Rumbel is there in a "various" torrent, in which Rumbel's subs are used for the first 35 episodes and then two other groups for the last 16.

I guess you're in luck, if you ever manage to get an account. And all of them have seeds, just like the doctor ordered.
>>
>>246314
if you're looking for the subtitles specifically:
http://kitsunekko.net/
http://subs.com.ru/
>>
>>246192
So I figured out how to download stuff from IRC and it's a godsend, do you have any other packlists you could recommend?

>>246328
Goddamn that place sounds awesome. I guess I'll keep trying to get in then, really appreciate the help anon

Oh, one more thing if you're still around? How about the three episodes of Sora No Otoshimono Forte that [Nekomimi] did? Does AnimeBytes have that?

>>246379
I knew about Kitsuneko but it's been kind of hit and miss for me
The other one is new for me though, thank you anon
>>
>>246650

>Sora no Otoshimono
There is a torrent on AnimeBytes with their name on it with all of Forte subbed, not just the first three episodes, which is strange?

Also, the torrent uploader combined their subs with Bluray raws, in case you disappoints you a little or something.

I'm sure the first three episodes are definitely Nekomimi's, no idea on the rest though.
>>
>>246650
A lot of the packlists I used to use don't seem to be active anymore, but most of the major fansub groups still operate out of IRC channels and some of them have their own packlists. You might be able to dig out some old releases from those channels.
>>
>>246300
>Sort of untrue, I've found a few missing subgroups in my search for stuff. Or just stuff that isn't on there.
They do trim stuff if it gets no downloads for a very long time, so I've gathered. Should say if it's not on AB then it's so niche not even the most hardcore collectors bothered saving it.
>>
>>246650
Oh yeah, if you do manage to get into AB try asking on the forums if anybody has a release that's not currently on the tracker, because stuff does get removed. Some of the power users might still have older releases though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.