[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone stole my Spotify Account

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: prueba.png (495KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
prueba.png
495KB, 1920x1080px
Hello, im a chilean girl, with a premium account. Well, today, someone Stole my account, i can't log in, i tried in my cellphone and pc. So, i changed the password, what is my surprise?: Someone called Valentin Javeux stole my account, he deleted my songs and he was listening music in her phone, so i trolled him putting songs of justin bieber and black metal at full blast.

Here, i got really mad, he stole my credit card too, i tried contact to spotify, but is just fucking imposible, i tried to get a email, a phone center, but nothing, i tried to call the USA center, but i can't.

Someone can help me please?

PD: sorry for my bad english
PD2: this is me now listen mj :(
>>
cancel your credit card, change your passwords, and keep contacting spotify about your account. no one here can do anything else to help you.
>>
>>246122
>cancel your credit card, change your passwords

This is pretty much all you can do, and you MUST do it now.
>>
>>246107

What do you mean it's impossible to contact Spotify?

https://www.spotify.com/mx/about-us/contact/

There's a link that says "formulario de contacto" in there. Just write to them specifying that your account has been hijacked. You can problably do so in Spanish, or I'm sure someone here can help you write something in English, if you'd like.
>>
>>246205

Also > chilean girl. Post IG please.
>>
This is why downloading your music is just better.
>>
>be good girl
>don't pirate
>someone steals your music from you
>>
>>246492
>And credit cards
>>
i know, ty for the help, but i want to know: HOW can he enter in my account?, and What can i do to prevent it?
>>
>>246893

Beware of the sites you open accounts on. Never use the same password you use for important stuff. Sometimes there's a leak of a bunch of username:password pairs for a shitty site, and people get a hold of it. Then they try the same user:pass pair on a bunch of other sites until they get a match. They don't target you specifically, you just happen to be a random victim.

But because he also took your credit card and stuff, make sure your pc is not compromised, check that you're not running anything suspicious.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.