[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Base Volume Way Too Loud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: main5.jpg (156KB, 980x510px) Image search: [Google]
main5.jpg
156KB, 980x510px
I recently got this MSi GE62 Apache Pro laptop to game on since my precious Lenovo laptop died the othe rmonth. I'm really liking the laptop but the volume is ridiculously loud. I need to keep the volume on 6/100 to even hear things normally. Does anyone have any help to provide for me?
>>
plz halp
>>
>>245685

Jesus Christ, Anon. This is a slow board, bumping your thread after 15 minutes will just piss people off so they will ignore you.
>>
>>245685
http://cgi.ebay.com/291315415727

>>245703
> bumping your thread after 15 minutes will just piss people off so they will ignore you.
I just solved OP's problem specifically to piss you off.

I don't know why you post shit like this. If you know the answer, answer; if you don't, just scroll down.

Your contribution adds nothing; if you're worried about the board being slow, howsabout not jumping down the throat of the people who do actually post something of value?
>>
>>245685
Too loud from the laptop speakers or your headphones?
>>
Try turning on the loudness equalization in Windows settings
>>
>>245718
The speakers
>>
>>245721
Try this >>245720 then if you're on Windows
>>
>>245723
I keep following different step-by-step videos/articles online to do this and I run into one main problem. The Loudness Equalization is under the "Enhancements" tab, which is not showing up for me. Still trying.
>>
>>245733
Are you using Windows 10? The way I'm doing it is right clicking the volume icon in the taskbar > Sounds
Under the "Playback" tab, right click your speakers and click "Properties"

The enhancements tab should be there.

If it's not turning up, I'm assuming there's a different program that's handling your sound that was likely pre installed, so have a search for that and see the settings there
>>
>>245714

>I just solved OP's problem

But you haven't as OP is still looking for answers

>if you're worried about the board being slow

Not worried, explaining board culture.

>howsabout not jumping down the throat of the people who do actually post something of value?

I assume you're talking about yourself? How did I jump down your throat? Moron.
>>
>>245739
The way you have nicely laid out for me to get to where I should be ended up being the same place I have been going to, the Tab is not showing up.
I am on Win 10
I will search deeper and get back to this thread. I'm about to go see a movie so I may be gone a while, thank you for your help if I am too late to post later.
>>
>>245752
That's weird. What tabs do you have when you select properties?
Just General, Levels and Advanced?
>>
>>245740
>I assume you're talking about yourself? How did I jump down your throat?
Again, you assume and make an ass of yourself.

This is /wsr/, OP was actually providing an /r/; if you're sick of seeing /r/s to the point where you're giving people shit for posting them, perhaps you should fuck off?
>>
>>245756
Yes, just those three.
>>
>>245759
Then I reckon there is an existing program that handles your sound. I'm not sure what it might be but it's worth having a look through your pre installed programs and seeing if any of them have to do with sound
>>
>>245758

>Again, you assume and make an ass of yourself.

Moron.

>OP was actually providing an /r/

OP was also bumping after 15 minutes

Stop white knighting a total stranger on a Mongolian camel fanciers board. Fucking cretin.
>>
File: RCZCv[1].png (107KB, 502x367px) Image search: [Google]
RCZCv[1].png
107KB, 502x367px
>>245685
1) Open Realtek HD Audio Manager
2) In "speakers" tab, go to "Room Correction", and drop each speaker by 3*[number of times you want to half the volume]db

If HD Audio Manager isn't in the system tray, install the special snowflake MSI driver (http://download.msi.com/nb_drivers/ad/Audio%20driver_6.0.1.8010%20and%20Nahimic_2.3.12.zip)
>>
>>245765
>OP was also bumping after 15 minutes
Holy shit, I do hope no-one alerted the Bump Police.

They might send round some officious sanctimonious asshole.
>>
>>245768
I have fixed the problem with your help! Thank you, Anon, so much for your contribution to my problem!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.