[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really need this photo photoshopped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6138.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6138.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Hello,
I absolutely need this picture without the the people in the foreground. All the people in the background can stay. The two guys in the white shirts at the right hand can also stay.
This photo has a very special meaning for me. Is someone so lovely to remove the people in the foreground for me?! I also tried to removed them, but failed all time.
I know lots of people make fun with a photoshop wish, it is also okay, but please give me a photo with my wish as well.
Thank you
>>
>>>/r/
>>
>>244398
you should really just retake the photo as a long exposure or without so many people in the foreground.
it's difficult to remove such large aspects of the photo because there isn't information behind these foreground subjects making removing them very time consuming, this is why it's better to get things right when taking the photo so you only have to make slight changes...removing several people in the foreground of a photo basically means rebuilding half of the photo from nothing
>>
1. Fuck off
2. Go torrent photoshop it's not hard to learn
3. The photo is shitty anyways try again
>>
>>244401
>>244400
And what anon said, go back and take a long exposure and that will remove everyone from the picture. Good luck sorry for being an asshole but it comes with the territory.
>>
I hope you realize than unless we're on a payslip, we wont do this job. Your request is just to intensive to be done out of anonymous generosity.

I'm with the Long Exposure Shot Anon, also, Take several similar ones that we can stitch together and fill in the gaps.
>>
>>244398
you seem cheeky enough just ask everyone to move, i mean you did have the cheek to ask
>>
>>244399
how is this a /r/ issue, he never asked for a terrible nude shop
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.