[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Source on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1483221865481.jpg (269KB, 683x707px) Image search: [Google]
1483221865481.jpg
269KB, 683x707px
Source on this?
>>
>>244332

Searched "詠歌 visual novel" and got Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru.

The description for the girl is "Chouji's sister. She's madly in love with her brother to the point of always masturbating while thinking of her brother. Her abnormally high sexual desire for her brother permanently affects her life." so I imagine this is the right VN.

https://vndb.org/v5240

There's only 1 seed on this, so it might be rough.
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1686359

This has all the files, but it be some work to get it going:
http://erogedownload.com/downloads/ikinari-anata-ni-koishiteiru/

You might need to have your computer set to Japanese locale as well.

Hope you got everything you needed from this post.
>>
>>244332

Also, next time just look up the names in the picture, you idiot.
>>
File: 2.png (146KB, 644x635px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
146KB, 644x635px
>>244541
>moon
>>
>>244583

In this day and age, you can literally draw the Mongolian cave symbols into Google Translate and it'll know what Kanji you want.

You're just being lazy.
>>
>>244586
wait, are you serious? They can do that shit now?
>>
>>244587
with basic kanji stroke order knowledge yes.

also if there are cave symbols i would call latim alphabet, it's too boring.
>>
File: aaa3.png (79KB, 1054x1330px) Image search: [Google]
aaa3.png
79KB, 1054x1330px
>>244587

Yeah, you can do it on Google Translate and Jisho. Google even suggested the next Kanji be the correct one to complete her name. Either from Google stalking or just that Kanji combination being common.

Like that anon said though, having basic Kanji stroke order knowledge helps a bit. Since it's somewhat calculating what you want off of how it's being drawn and the number of strokes used. It's not perfect, but it's incredibly helpful.

You can also search by radical on Jisho, which is even more useful, since Kanji are all made up of combinations of the same radicals.

I'm getting too deep into this though. Just try drawing the Kanji on Google Translate or Jisho before making a thread next time. They're both really useful resources.
>>
So, a different related question.

Why does this look like the same visual novel where the two girls get cut in half and sewn together that sometimes got posted on /a/? It's not the same thing is it?
>>
>>244587
You could always do that. Windows has had an IME you can draw the moonrunes on since Windows 95, and multilanguage support that didn't make you want to murder something since 2000.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.