[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need anime series to watch/follow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 37e.jpg (74KB, 437x960px) Image search: [Google]
37e.jpg
74KB, 437x960px
pic unrelated.

Jojo part 4 just finished, and I just recently tanked Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. FMA Brotherhood's a real contender for my top show, the other being Cowboy Bebop.

I'm looking for suggestions on what to watch next. FMA Brotherhood didn't really leave me wanting for more so I'm pretty much open for anything wholesome
>>
>>243563
try samurai champloo, flcl, hunter x hunter 2011, samurai x, black lagoon, trigun and berserk
>>
>>243563
Sauce?
>>
Yu Yu Hakusho
>>
Brotherhood is not as good as the original anime. Watch that with Conqueror of Shamballa. Also
>>243574
>>
Opinion is pretty mixed over which FMA is better, so don't get your hopes up going into it. I've been both and I think they have their own strengths, but if you go into the original expecting it to be a step up you might wind up disappointed.

If you hate watching something you already have a feel for the plot of, they are mostly the same up through Laboratory 5, where they split. Fifth lab starts at episode 19 in the original anime but episode 7 in Brotherhood, so you can see the difference in pacing. The original was made before the manga was done, so they tried to make each canon chapter count, really stretch it out and buffer it with a side story or two. I feel this is where the original anime is the strongest. After fifth lab, they both still go to Rush Valley, and see their Teacher (FMA: 27; FMAB: 12) after that, but this is where things totally derail. Note the implication there - eight episodes for fifth laboratory and fallout, the original anime really plays up the drama while Ed and Al are recovering.

In the version you saw, Brotherhood, Izumi sends the Brothers on their way after they realize she committed the taboo too, but in the original, things are about to go nuts. You're also about 60% of the way through the story, the original ends around episode 50.
>>
OP here. Sorry for the late response as I wasn't around for a while.

>>243587
I really don't recall where I found the pic, sorry.

>>243574
>>243638
>>244123
>>244131
I'll have a look at these. Thank you very much!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.