[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

photoshop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: TOTLSilverHeatExpulsionHood2.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
TOTLSilverHeatExpulsionHood2.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
can anyone edit out the background in this photo so its just white, kind of like the jeep is in a photo shoot with a white background
>>
Also, becuase i work for a dealership who uses a lot of photos as product descriptions/display, if anyone would be interested in possibly "working" for us to edit photos here and there that would be great.
>>
>>243017
You'd be much better, in the long run, purchasing a roll-up white backdrop and a decent bridge camera.
>>
File: 36.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>243013
>>
(enough background and supports to stick a car in front of will set you back $60, tops. You can just buy them off Amazon, and they fold right up for easy transport.)
>>
>>243018
>>243020
this is a new low for you amazon, target marketing to the extreme
>>
>>243019
>>243018
See.

If you did that, you wouldn't have to worry about people fucking with you and shooping a hole straight through your carburettor.
>>
>>243018
That i agree with, but we dont always have the product on hand at all time and the boss man can be tight on even 60$ at time lol. Makes it more difficult on me because i suck at editing and he asks me to do it quite often. Shitty work computer only has MS paint haha
>>
File: oops.jpg (856KB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
856KB, 4128x2322px
>>243019
FTFY.

>>243023
I think you can make a case based on ROI vs having to hire some guy to do your shooping all the time.
>>
>>243019
Good edit, only thing i noticed is the vents on the hood 2/3 turned white also
Other than that i much appreciate the help
>>
File: 36b.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
36b.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>243023
sorry i did spot that just before it uploaded, i stopped the upload and altered but it must of been in the upload memory

whats with this amazon employee
>>
>>243027
Im a term-tard as i call it, ROI?
Not sure what it means lol
>>
>>243030
Return On Investment.

Generally you quote ROI in months, for example "we spend an hour a week cleaning the yard, and we pay Mike $5 an hour to do that. If we buy a $50 pressure washer, we'll spend 30 minutes a week cleaning the yard, so after twenty weeks we'll have saved more money than we spent. The ROI on the pressure washer is five months."

Of course, in the real world, it's more complicated than that, because if you're still paying Mike anyway, you don't save any money and now he's scratching his ass. Or he's cleaning something else, which means you have a cleaner environment, but "a cleaner environment" is a hard thing to put a dollar value on. Plus you have to figure in any new costs caused by the idea, for example having to now buy pressure washer soap. But the general idea is "this thing costs money but saves money, and in X months it will have saved more than it cost."

>>243029
Sure ya did, which is why you leapt up to fix it before anyone had to point it out to you.
>>
>>243035
dude you are just after arguing with someone, i have no reason to lie, if i overlooked it so what, its easily done, i dont get why you are so agitated, tell your wife its xmas stop beating and belittling you just for this week
>>
>>243039
For ten seconds fixing someone's shitty photoshop work, and a few lines of sarcasm, I get back page after page of booty-blasted semiliterate saltiness.

That's a pretty good return on investment.

>dude you are just after arguing with someone
People are going to keep doing this to you if you keep getting mad like this.
>>
>>243043
what? you're arguing with yourself, salty i'm just helping someone out, i'm so confused by you, you sound like a right cunt and i'm not gonna indulge you anymore
>>
>>243047
If you keep reacting like this, people are going to keep fucking with you.
>>
>>243035
what a idiot
>>
>>243062
You're learning, but you still gotta stop jumping every time someone presses your button.

It's obvious it's you, because everyone else can use capital letters and plurals.
>>
>>243062
>>243068
Well besides the little argument we had here, i appreciate the photo edit and the ROI explanation.

Hope you all had a good Christmas/holiday and dont die on new years whether it be from terries or over drinking
>>
Another thing is tho, on a serious note. If i need more editied (which i will, here and there)
Anyone willing to help?
>>
File: BBT.gif (49KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
BBT.gif
49KB, 270x270px
>>243078
>>
>>243023
>Shitty work computer only has MS paint hah
You can probably make your life easier by getting GIMP or paint.NET for it. They're both free.
>>
>>243078
Make a thread if and when, this board is for requests so you might find people willing
>>
>>243078
Buy a pressure washer it will do it for you
>>
>>243104
Hush now, native speakers are talking.
>>
>>243097
i will check those out, and most likely try them out.
>>243100
Will do this again if im in a time crunch situation.

>>243104
stick to your day job, probably wont make it far in comedy.

>>243107
ty
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.