[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Requesting anime based on my list

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: My List .jpg (315KB, 838x1612px) Image search: [Google]
My List .jpg
315KB, 838x1612px
Am I allowed on /a/ yet?

Also some tips like:
>where do people stream/download
>how to track episode releases
>some useful sites(?)

I would really like to get into this stuff
>>
>>241551
No one on /a/ should be allowed on /a/.

Nyaa.se for torrenting. kissanime for streaming from tv

There are some sites out there, but I ended up making my own for personal use
>>
File: tsubasa_consider_the_following.png (552KB, 423x718px) Image search: [Google]
tsubasa_consider_the_following.png
552KB, 423x718px
I use anichart to figure out release schedules and episode releases.

Aside from /a/, anichart and MAL i use Danbooru/pixiv for finding fanart and sakugabooru for finding animation scenes.

For shows i'd recommend:
Code Geass, watch it before the new season comes out. MC is a similair to the one from death note.

Imiashi's other shows, He is a pretty consistent director so i'd recommend to watch everything that he directed.

Animator expo, a collection of interesting shorts.

Seikon no Qwaser if you want ecchi without the usual cockteasing and reactive main characters.

And Symphogear, a mecha/magical girl show with a great soundtrack and lots of cool insert songs.
>>
The best way to track episode releases is to set up torrent RSS feeds, and archive airing series as you go.
You're allowed on /a/ once you can post coherently without asking any stupid questions.
>>
>>241551
I'd recommend
Kill la kill,
Angel beats,
One punch man,
Death note.
based on your list that is.
However there are some famous ones like :
Neon Genesis evangelion,
Puella magi madoka.
Just a heads up, these two aren't famous for sunshines and happy moments.
>>
File: authentic gundam chart.jpg (3MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
authentic gundam chart.jpg
3MB, 2800x3402px
>>241730
>Kill la Kill
>One Punch Man
Just no

Anyway pick a gundam series
>>
>>241737
OPM is decent, man.
>>
>>241750
it was bad
>>
>>241737
one punch man is god tier
anyone who doesnt appreciate it might have low iq
>>
>>241551
No one gets on /a/ without seeing Evangelion. Appreciate it, criticize it, understand it, misinterpret it, love it, hate it, watch it once, watch it a hundred times, embrace it, breathe it, live it. Just watch it. There is truly nothing else like it and if someone told you otherwise then joke's on them.
>>
>>241750
>>241925

Spotted the underages
>>
>>241973
OP here,
What made it "bad"?
I thought it was actually good.
Is it because it became mainstream that made people here hate it?
>>
>>241986
you're on 4chan. think for a bit and you'll see why anon says its bad.
>>
You've got a good chunk of /a/ core shows but could stand to watch some more, like Code Geass, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and maybe the Raildex series. Pretty nice spread of genres though, a little bit of everything. Inclusive taste is always a plus.

/a/ frowns on streaming fyi, downloading is the way to go. And once you setup automated downloads it's extremely convenient. Torrenting and XDCC are your main methods, with major public trackers being Nyaa and BakaBT. If you plan on downloading a lot of anime series then you should consider trying to get into AnimeBytes, a private tracker dedicated to anime. It's not difficult, but they only open applications in limited windows.

There's plenty of charts you can use to manually check up on releases but most savvy downloaders use RSS feeds to automatically grab episodes when they are uploaded to major trackers like Nyaa. Pretty much all torrent clients have built-in RSS downloaders you can setup to do this. They're also fairly simple to set up and I highly recommend doing it because it saves you a lot of time.

>some useful sites
Anichart.net (seasonal anime charts and also shows airdates for episodes)
Fansubdb.com (tracks who is subbing what, including official simulcasts)
Taiga.moe (an extremely useful program if you use MAL, which you do, so download this shit pronto)
Horriblesubs.info (HS's own website where they post magnet links to their Nyaa uploads as well as DDL mirrors)

I cannot recommend learning how to use IRC enough if you don't know how. It will give you a lot more options.
>>
>>241963
eva sucks, rahxephon is better.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.