[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I need your help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: meirl.jpg (12KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
12KB, 419x419px
I am a typical soulless wageslave.
Kissless virgin, no friends, no family, only a blue collar job and a depressive, emotionless life.
I've always been more of a lurker than a poster but after reading through the otaku boards of 4chan I have come to learn that Japan has this wonderful culture where you can play a videogame in which you, the character, can write your own love story with idealized girls who are cute, inoccent, and loving.
Needless to say I'm very confident that such kind of game can somehow fill the emotional void in my life, since I tried a game called Custom Maid 3D 2 and I liked it so much, even though it was far from what I actually wanted it to be.
Therefore, I'm looking for a game that has all of the following:
>1- The focus is not on sex, but rather, on forming a relationship of true love;
>2- Headpats, hugging, handholding, and lewdness (to a far smaller degree);
>3- Extensive player customization (name, appearance, your own stats, etc).
>4- Several different kinds of girls with well thought personalities
>5- Perhaps the most relevant point, a very high number of dialogue decisions to choose from, a lot of player made decisions and interactions through the whole course of the game
In other words, what I really want is to be able to fantasize about meeting a female and forming a close bond with her. Talking with her, touching her, loving her, etc., even though she doesn't really exist.
Please tell me of any games that have such characteristics and I will find a way to install them by myself, I won't even ask you for links or whatever. If you don't know of any such games, I request that you at least direct me to a forum where someone might have the answer to this.
Thank you very much for reading through all of this. Good Christmas to you.
>>
File: Sad Unshaved Red-Eyed Pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Unshaved Red-Eyed Pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
Bump, this hits me too close in the feels. Merry Christmas.
>>
File: 1482365714627.png (960KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482365714627.png
960KB, 1366x768px
I got ahead of myself.
I would also add to that list two other things I consider important
>game must be 100% English
>preference over this kind of animation in which the character feels real (looks at you, gestures, expressions, etc), rather than just being static frames
>>
>>239659
I dont think such dating sim even exists, they're all in VN form
>>
Try visual novels
>>
>>239653
Gamedev here [spoiler]Cuddlebeam[/spoiler]. I will try to make your game a reality one day, because I want something like that too.

I don't think what you're looking for exists yet, unfortunately, but VNs are a great start like the others are saying.
>>
Wanko to kurasou is one kinda.

I'd recommend just consuming a ton of media and then just making your own waifu desu senpai. If you're schizoid it's easy to fantasize.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.