[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want more pieces of media that feature time travel or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
33KB, 300x300px
I just want more pieces of media that feature time travel or time loops
Anything goes, from movies to books, anime, manga or VNs
I will try to list everything but I will probably forget some
Books: End of Eternity, the Herbert book, that one Stephen King novel
VN: Steins;Gate(and 0), Zero Escape, Ever17, Ghost Trick, Time Hollow
Videogames: Radiant Historia, Chrono Trigger
Anime : Madoka (But I hated it)
Manga: All you need is kill

The crazier the usage of timetravel the better
>>
>>237507
Primer is the best time travel movie hands down, although a bit confusing. Donnie Darko is ok but by saying it is a time travel movie I'm giving you a spoilers. Anime try Boku dake ga Inai Machi, it's really emotional
>>
>>237519
Will check them all up anon
I don't mindd the confusion as long as it actually makes sense
Thanks for the suggestions
>>
>>237574
come back to the thread to say what you thought about primer if you're seeing it soon
>>
>>237507
>the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
>the tatami galaxy
i watched both haruhi season 2 and ttg at the same time years ago by coincidence and it felt so freaking weird living the same day over and over both are pretty nice plus haruhi has a cool movie too. also have you seen the steins gate onas, ovas, altenative episode and movie yet?
>>
>>237593
I probably won't be waching it soon but sure, if I somehow watch it I will post it

>>237605
I knew Haruhi had some timeloop shit called endless eight or something, but is it important enough to the plot to watch it?
I watched Madoka because I got told it featured time loops but in the end it wasn't one of the main focuses of the anime
If it isn't a big focus I'm not interested
>>
Looper, punchline, groundhog day and all its spin offs
>>
>>237507

Movies-

Project Almanac
Time lapse
Timecrimes (Spanish)
>>
>>238086
>>238091
Thanks for the suggestions
I will check them out for sure
I also forgot to mention that I had already watched groundhog day
My bad
>>
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Back to the Future
>>
>>238027
>Madoka
i didn't mention madoka i recommended the tatami galaxy
i also recomended haruhi since it's very similar to steins gate eg group of people, romance, time travel, character dissapear from collective memory etc
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_travel_works_of_fiction
>>
Donnie Darko
>>
>>238716
and Life Is Strange
>>
Majora's Mask
>>
Steins;Gate the anime series
Predestination
The Final Countdown
Somewhere in Time
Time Cop
Time Rider
The Time Traveler's Wife
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.