[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autistic questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ௵.jpg (2KB, 124x87px) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
2KB, 124x87px
this might sound strange, but make the most autistic question about the most obscure topic you can think of, preferably if it is about something shameful or weeb that almost no normie is going to understand.

example:
"In Soma Bringer, what party synergizes the best with an hybrid Darks build focused on 2H and Bandersnatch spam?"

another example
"When is Orenchi no Kaasan by kakei asato going to get the rest of its chapters translated?"

in short, try to sound like the uchiha madara pasta in question form
>>
In Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card, how is The Nothing different from The Erase? They're implicitly said to be opposites (The Nothing uses destructive negative energy, and The Erase uses creative positive energy) even though they both do the same thing (removal of things from existence).

How did Sakura seal and convert The Nothing so easily when it was said to be as powerful as all other Clow Cards combined, yet it took her and several of her friends a titanic effort to convert The Light and The Dark? Shouldn't The Nothing be as hard as both of those combined and more?

Incidentally, if anyone actually has answers to these questions, I really want to know.
>>
>>233038
yes
this is the kind of stuff I'm looking for
>>
go browse /a/, /jp/, /lgbt/ /pony/ etc there's something in there 100%
>>
>>233045
already doing that as well

don't forget /vg/ and /tg/
>>
>>233043
In episode 24 of Evangelion, why did Kaworu act surprised and panicked when he found out the white monster in Terminal Dogma wasn't Adam, when he was already informed that Adam's body was merged with Gendo before this by Selee? It was clearly laid out that he understood what Selee was telling him, and yet later he seems to completely forget.
>>
>>233056
hey come on man evangelion is cool and that is a good question
>>
>>233059
And? Cardcaptor Sakura is a masterpiece and I think my other questions are still valid too.
>>
In Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 I made a party consisting of
B/R
M/A/G
and I was wondering if beasts are a viable tank or if I should just invest in DPS skills. Also with which elemental shots should I focus with the gunner?

>>233059
>eva is cool
so? that question totally qualifies
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.