[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP hey guys how did they shop the trump cover and keep the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: CzFJjZGUQAAr1pk.jpg (282KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CzFJjZGUQAAr1pk.jpg
282KB, 1536x2048px
HELP hey guys how did they shop the trump cover and keep the gradient background? I'm ok with photoshop and I wanted to edit a picture of my friend on there but I cant figure out how to have the background have that blue once I take donald off. If someone could just take the pic and take the mascot or trump off and keep the blue that would be perfect. bonus points if you show me how you do it. I know its hard to explain but I want to just edit my friend on there and have the same blue background. Thanks!
>>
>>232647
You can find a template via Google
>>
>>232652
tried that but these are the only im finding, i need the exact 2016 trump one
>>
File: CzEuR4IXUAArY_r.jpg (128KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzEuR4IXUAArY_r.jpg
128KB, 900x1200px
>>232647
bump
>>
>>232669
Well they clearly didn't keep the gradient of your original. Instead the Barney knockoff has a fairly flat dark-blue background, with some artificial noise (probably just artifacts). So for starters you could

1) Edge-detect Trump, delete
2) Use color picker to get your ideal shade of blue
3) fill the entire background with it
>>
>>232672
I dont think they used one shade of blue either did they? (im an idiot) I want to try to replicate it to be as close to it as possible to that blue rather than one big shade
>>
>>232675
My eyes aren't perfect, but I'm using 32-bit color and don't see any clear indications of a gradient. Certainly not like the actual Trump cover you linked (which appears to be caused by realistic light rather than a PS gradient tool).
>>
>>232678
where do these shadow things come from then? this is from the one with the mascot I just copied a different part of the image then moved it over another part
>>
>>232678
https://gyazo.com/25134999c43b3bb9e80b6e3a98cee7de
see like using the color picker doesnt simulate the same thing
>>
>>232685
They clearly added some noise after applying a flat color.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.