[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monitors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 24-001-915-02.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
24-001-915-02.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
To those that have a monitor for their consoles or pc gamers that are 108p/60hz(lol 60hz pc) what is a good quality monitor that is ips and has good coulor? Must be 27-32 inches

my last one was Samsung S27D390H

Also its going to be used with a ps3 and 4 so no need for anything over 1080p/60hz
>>
>>231502
Anything below 768p is a meme
Our eyes can't see below that
>>
>>231503
My phone is more than that, and I can sure as shit tell the difference between my phone and a TV.

Perhaps you'd be more comfortable somewhere else? The Eighties, for example?
>>
>>231508
That's called placebo.
Enjoy getting jewd by hardware companies.
>>
Might be better to get a tv senpai. Playing console games on a monitor sucks because all the jaggies. Not to mention the audio is arse (headphones connected to monitor). With a tv, it might look better and you cant see all the impetfections that you can see on an expensive isp monitor.
>>
>>231502
>27-32 inches
>1080p
Must be a console fag... oh wait

Just get a TV.
>>
>>231502
Why would you want a 1080p screen that fucking big? It will look like shit.
>>
>>231509
No, you're just blind.

What you're saying is that no-one can tell the difference between a phone and a Nintendo DS.

Which is absolute shite, as you can count the pixels on a DS.
>>
>>231844
PC screens look like shit anyway. To look halfway-decent, that 30" screen would need to be 5000p, or "9k" to use the modern weaselly terminology.

The only PC that comes close to what mobiles and tablets have been doing just fine for more than half a decade is the Surface Studio, and it's only 21".

Blame Microsoft for being unable to migrate to a new GDI that can handle high-DPI, and blame Nvidia/ATI for being unable (until this year) to fab a chip in anything even resembling a modern process technology.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.