[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please, anyone knows the source of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nho5ai5YaW1tss4lfo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nho5ai5YaW1tss4lfo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x280px
Please, anyone knows the source of this?
>>
File: Untitled.png (428KB, 838x1457px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
428KB, 838x1457px
google, man. sauce is right hurr:

http://bloodtuner.tumblr.com/post/142592684385/under-the-wave-off-kanagawa-by-katsushika

Under the Wave off Kanagawa by Katsushika Hokusai /from the series Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji

real cool of the tumblr poster to give full sauce like that, though- it's virtually unheard of on the platform if it's not original content posted by the artist
>>
>>231123
the original is a very famous ukiyo-e by hokusai named 'The Great Wave off Kanagawa'
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 1334x750px
>>231124
Didn't even look at it before going full patroniseballs, huh?
>>
>>231135
what? Speak english. And I wasn't trying to be "patroniseballs", how did you even get that from my post

Really, you give me no reason to believe I came off as patronizing, plus you act condescending to the idea of being patronizing while giving no reason to believe it to be wrong? Your post is just trying to make me insecure without putting forth any logic. What did I do?
>>
>>231135
>patroniseballs
stay on tumblr
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>231141
>posts link from tumblr
>"stay on tumblr"
>>
>>231138
>What did I do?
you looked at the first frame of an animated gif, and to your credit you identified the artwork, but didn't see that it was part of an animation. OP presumably wants sauce for the anime.

OP, you're a dick. next time point out it's "animooted"
>>
>>231545
You sure are implying a lot of implications there, son. Might wanna check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Did it ever occur to you to check the google screenshot posted to see that- contrary to your strawman- there was only a single animated hit of the image, three links down, which was what was sourced? All others are static drawings, so strawman more. Do you not see the hypocrisy in being blindly angry on the basis of "observe the circumstances better" when you are angry from only your own failing to acknowledge the circumstances?
>>
You are both fucking faggots, jesus christ. I don't even want to know which website distorted your sense of acceptable language this much.You should quit it regardless.
>>
Hey guys!
It's Tsukumo (Possessions) a short anime film from 2012.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3080074/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

whatanime.ga is infinitely better than Google for finding anime sauce.
>>
>>231608
Nice argument. It sure is a valid argument when you're too scared they'll even notice you replied, so you avoid giving them (You)s, and when you quantify nothing of what they specifically expressed but you criticize their expression anyway. Vague criticism best criticism. "ur bad", nice argument. good job
>>
File: Short Peace-[2013].jpg (70KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
Short Peace-[2013].jpg
70KB, 500x707px
>>231123
Short peace is the name of the anime(movie,collection of shorts,similar to genius party).The wave image is pretty obvious for otakus
>>
>>231545
>to your credit you identified the artwork
Missed the two hands taking up nearly twenty percent of the image tho
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 875x875px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 875x875px
>>231625
>The wave image is pretty obvious for otakus
Pretty obvious for everyone, no?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.