[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1466010743772.png (404KB, 878x842px) Image search: [Google]
1466010743772.png
404KB, 878x842px
How to draw anime stuff? Where to start? Basics? Any good tutorials? Advices?

Maybe someone has guroshit tutorial?
>>
File: v.png (98KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
98KB, 399x399px
>>231051
bump
>>
>>231051
there are plenty of good resources in the /ic/ artbook threads. use the archive
>>
>>231154
any guroshit stuff in there?

particularly interested in brains
>>
>>231157
use
the
archive
>>
>>231159
this is a request board, what the fuck are you doing man, you don't have to be here

you could say "sorry, i can't be arsed to search for what you seek, however you can do so in the following place". instead you're passive aggressively saying "do it yourself"

What is the point? Communicate. If you really found it offensive that someone asks you to do something for them then enlighten them as to why they should not ask you; don't just passive aggressively repeat what you already told them?
>>
>>231166
Typical retarded entitled piece of shit.
>>
>>231166
>get spoonfed
>"Y-YOU AREN'T SPOONFEEDING ENOUGH"
you should lurk more instead, autist. it's obvious from >>231157 that there wasn't even an attempt to look.
>>
>>231169
>>231170
>someone raises an argument against me
>better call them buzzwords

ok? Well done. Feel free to acknowledge my argument and attempt to rebut it at any time.
>>
>>231173
>rebut
>gore edgy tard can't even type
Hehehe
>>
>>231179
Not him, but "rebut" is a perfectly cromulent word.
>>
>>231180
Sure kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 750x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 750x406px
>>231181
Explain to me why you thought you could argue a matter of fact.

Did you think no-one would look?
>>
>>231051
I recommend not starting with anime and start with classical realism instead.

First, read the book "Fun With a Pencil" by Andrew Loomis. This gives you the basic ideas on how to approach drawing,

Second, get an anatomy book for life drawing. Michael Hampton's Life Drawing: Design and Invention is a great anatomy book and it's relatively modern. There are many good anatomy titles out there, but they're not as digestible in most cases.

If you don't like Hampton's book, I recommend taking a look at artists' anatomy books and sticking to only one of 'em (the one that you understand more clearly). There are many like Figure Drawing For All It's Worth (Loomis), Complete Drawing from Life (Bridgman), etc.

Draw a ton while applying the concepts of life drawing or you won't improve.

You can complement the figure drawing knowledge with perspective, which will inevitably come necessary the moment you need to draw people acting in environments. The book "How to Draw" by Scott Robertson is fantastic and I don't think there's anything better.

If you just wanna start off with manga which I don't recommend (even if you want to draw manga), the 5 volume series "Sketching Manga Style" is pretty good.

It's really tough sometimes, and it never stops being tough. But it's well worth it. GL
>>
>>231345
Thanks anon!
>>
Just learn to master drawing real anatomy in general then you will be comfortable enough to make exaggerated and deformed proportions.

A lot of people I know that want to draw 'anime-like' have terrible and impractical anatomy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.