[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this on /a/ originally, but does anyone have any anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

I posted this on /a/ originally, but does anyone have any anime recommendations for a newfag like me? You guys probably get this question all the time. The only anime I've watched is Pokemon (if you count that as an anime) and some Studio Ghibli films. I'd prefer dubbed over subbed, but I'd be fine with subs if it makes a huge difference. I'm looking for something more drama/comedy based rather than action.

Thanks in advance if you can help me!
>>
>>231006

http://horriblesubs.info/shows/re-zero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu/

Try the first 2 episodes (they're a double broken in halves) if you're not convinced.
>>
File: 1452177075750.jpg (4MB, 3346x3586px) Image search: [Google]
1452177075750.jpg
4MB, 3346x3586px
>>
Here are some anime I think are good for beginners

Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist (and Brotherhood)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Code Geass
Haibane Renmei
Akira
Psycho-Pass
Perfect Blue
>>
>>231089
>>231034
>>231085
Ignore these faggots.

Watch

Kill la kill
Naruto
Dragon ball
Beyblade
Digimon
Sakura card captor
Sailor moon
Doraemon
Yugioh gx
>>
File: 1469825922056.jpg (54KB, 362x408px) Image search: [Google]
1469825922056.jpg
54KB, 362x408px
>>231091
>KLK
>Sailor Moon
Only two shows you mentioned worth watching
>Dragon Ball
If you watch Dragon Ball before reading it you're a faggot

Everything else on your list is shit, go back to watching netflix.
>>
>>231096
Nice trollpost.
Stop trying to derail the thread
>>
>>231091
>>231096
>>231097

this conversation was terrible

can no one talking anime actually expound why thing is good and other thing is bad? not OP but all observers see is anime lists and emotionally-charged shouts of "i disagree"
>>
>>231101
Fuck off /v/
>>
death note and cowboy bebop are the starter pack for anime.

i started with death note. took a while before i could fully appreciate cowboy bebop tho. after that you can move onto sol animes.
>>
>>231091
>naruto
kill yourself
>>231006
don't watch any of the big 3. bleach, naruto, one piece are all dogshit. if you really want to read the manga and then watch videos of the big fights
>>
>>231143
His op
Light dies at the end of death note.
The blonde girls commits suicide
L gets killed mid anime
The successor discovers that light is Kira and kills him and the faggot that gets shared the death note.

In cowboy bebop everybody dies
>>
>>231148
>hating naruto
Ignore the faggots that post animus full of pedophilia
>>
OP here, thanks everybody for the serious replies. I'll try to watch cowboy bebop, but in the meantime I'll just browse kissanime.to and look around for something entertaining.
>>
Neon Genesis Evangelion is the only anime you ever need.
>>
>>231273
Correct answer
When fan service was for pedophiles
Obnoxious gasping
Mediocre movement cells
Confusing

But

10/10 soundtrack and robot suits
>>
>>231091
>Sakura card captor
>not Cardcaptor Sakura

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>231101
>can no one talking anime actually expound why thing is good and other thing is bad?
That's not what this board is for. If you actually want a detailed response then ask /a/ about a show, but don't be an insufferable faggot about it. No memes, no buzzwords, no whiny passive aggressive accusations. Be frank and specific in your questions and for the love of god use an anime-related image. Do all that and you will almost definitely get serious replies. Depending on the show though you might not have a very active thread, and some shows just attract shitposters no matter how well you craft the OP.
>>
>>231006
Here's the correct answer:
Hajime no Ippo
Serial Experiments Lain
Mousou Dairinin
One Outs
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012)
Legend of the Galactic Heroes (Warning:Boring)
Akagi
Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
Berserk (old one, no movies)
Perfect Blue

uhh... there's more, but I can't rememeber them off the top of my head. These should pull you down the rabbit hole though.

If you want to read manga:
Nijigahara Holograph
Homunculus
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 and 7 (rest are optional)
Blame!

pretty new to manga myself, but these are good.
>>
>>231155
sounds like you need to rewatch death note.
also misa committing suicide is complete speculation.

same with spike in cowboy bebop. other than that, none of the main chars would be dead so idk wtf you're talking about.
>>
>>231615
This, except for Jojo.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.