[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headset for PS4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 41FFiTWfuxL.jpg (29KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
41FFiTWfuxL.jpg
29KB, 400x500px
Ordered these Superlux HD668B Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones (pic related) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003JOETX8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
for my PS4 but as far as I can tell they don't come with a USB adapter.
My last headset recently broke (steelseries siberia v2 full-size headset)

All my headsets/earphones (steelseries and some cheap earbuds when my headset broke) so far have been pretty quiet when plugged into the auxillary port in the controller.
>max volume isn't nearly as high as i want
>(though my $20 skullcandy earbuds seem to actually be louder than my headset was)
>audio sounds noticeably worse than when plugged directly into laptop
>lots of audio breaking up from controller's wireless connection

I believe the volume problem is because of the low power source in the controller not being strong enough to give proper volume to the headset.
And I'm hoping my aux to USB adapter idea will fixt that.
But to me it seems like it's just the PS4 settings (which were set to max on every option I could find) and I don't know if they'll have a different volume range if plugged directly into the PS4 or TV.

I've been looking up USB adapters on Amazon but reviews say that the audio quality is noticeably reduced with most products.
I can't find any USB adapters that I'm confident won't reduce audio quality.

Other option is I just plug the aux cable directly into the TV. Though I'm guessing that will reduce audio quality as well.
Anyone have experience with this?

So I need to know the following:
1. How can I get the best volume and sound quality from my headset for my PS4? Connected to TV, connected to USB adapter connected to PS4, or some other option I haven't thought of?
2. Why is the volume so low for my headset on PS4?
3. What's a good aux to USB adapter that won't deteriorate audio quality?
4. pls no bully because console peasant (I'm gonna stop once I have a job again, I swear.)
>>
File: 1468953473402.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468953473402.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>Bonus points
if someone can tell me how you're supposed to replace the ear cushions which appear to be sewed on.
>>
File: 9dkf9kfbnafdf352.jpg (272KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
9dkf9kfbnafdf352.jpg
272KB, 633x950px
>>
File: 32909f9032kf.jpg (222KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
32909f9032kf.jpg
222KB, 1366x2048px
bumpan
>>
File: 0913dhjeoaibv.jpg (103KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0913dhjeoaibv.jpg
103KB, 600x1000px
2dbump
>>
File: 838imgnmd8u.jpg (276KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
838imgnmd8u.jpg
276KB, 1080x1080px
more bump
>>
anybody?

any reason why no one has an answer for this?
no other console peasants?
>>
File: 239jf09ajkddfmke43.jpg (190KB, 1327x1919px) Image search: [Google]
239jf09ajkddfmke43.jpg
190KB, 1327x1919px
bumpan
>>
bumperino
>>
bumpski
>>
bumparoo
>>
plz.
help.
>>
anybody
>>
File: 108dnm32f28f3.gif (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
108dnm32f28f3.gif
1MB, 426x240px
>>
bumpagain
>>
pleasebump
>>
the ear-pads are not sewn on. just use a bit of force to take them off. audio thru controller will always suck, mini amp wont fix that. aux cord straight to TV would work fine

1 use wired PS4 controller for OK sound

2 because its a bigger and therefore harder speaker to run w/o amplification

3 http://www.ebay.com/bhp/usb-to-aux-converter none will be perfect

4 fuck consoles.
>>
>>232066
i once had a similiar problem:
the solution to my problem was that the headset connecteted with my xbox the way it would with my mobile (vis via by bluetooh) i dont recall how i fixed it but maybe this helps.
>>
>>232066
i think your link is the opposite of what i need.
I was looking for female aux to male usb
i guess i should have clarified that

but thanks for the advice
i'm still not really sure what to do but I'm hopeful now that I can plug it directly into my TV and it'll be fine
but I'm still gonna buy an aux to usb adapter just in case that doesn't work out...

does anyone know if an auxilary extension cord would reduce audio quality for plugging into TV?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.