[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /wsr/ I'm affiliated with a very small team that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: received_1006270686150091.jpg (51KB, 564x589px) Image search: [Google]
received_1006270686150091.jpg
51KB, 564x589px
Hey /wsr/ I'm affiliated with a very small team that's very interested in making a science fiction movie, heavily dependent upon digital animation. However, we are all lacking in the skill set necessary to properly render characters, animations, etc., so we are required to outsource for the assistance. If you would like more information, or are otherwise interested, please feel free to comment. Any experience you have, information concerning this type of media, or simple advice will be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>230615
>render characters, animations, etc.
will you guys expect someone to work for free? got any budget or incentives? i've got some experience with motion capture animations and visual effects and they tend to be a very time-consuming process.
believe it or not is not that hard to learn that stuff nowadays especially with the software c4d you can learn the basics and how to animate a character (rigging) in one day and for visual effects there's the free video copilot course for After Effects (a few days for basics and a week or two for getting an intermediate level)

the hard stuff is modeling characters from concept drawings (zbrush is the easier way) and also learning about textures and render-passes/compositing tends to be hard. you might want to ask at >>>/3/ since people on there tend to be unemployed but maybe offer something appealing.
>>
Well, at the moment, wo have almost no capital whatsoever. A Kickstarter has been made but no activated yet. We would be willing to pay what we can, I'm sure- our team is all over the globe, so communication can be less than instant- but we are sending out feelers for anyone that can point us in the right direction.

I can't speak for the rest of the team, but I am lacking computer and required skills to tackle any sort of mocap, rigging, or rendering. We are all kind of ad-hoc figuring this out as we go along. Thank you for the advice though, that's more than we knew previously. Would you like our email, just in case you'd like to contact us further?
>>
File: DYNAMO ep5 ([Full HD]).mp4.jpg (611KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DYNAMO ep5 ([Full HD]).mp4.jpg
611KB, 1920x1080px
>>230615
go to karmapirates.com and ask them. they're pretty up on blender, for example.
>>
>>230623
We have no money you greedy shit.
>>
time for you to pay and recruit a team from >>>/3/
>>
>>231163
We can include you in the credits as payment.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.